• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Look at God Only From What the Bible Teaches

And that thing is that you can immortalise your physical body in life alive by the assimilation of GOD's revelations that can hatch immortal cells in your body.

You tell me who the non-believer is because it is looking like it's the "Christians".
I am sincerely not trying to be skeptical here, I promise. If this was a reality, and was actually happening, wouldn't we begin seeing those who achieved this as living into their 200's? I mean, really, we do see some who do achieve the amazing age of over 100 years, but we don't see a lot beyond this. It would be cool to learn how to live to past 200 in good health, but honestly, there is just no such evidence other than words. Please don't be offended, that's not my intent.

No, because it is nonsense whether i say it or not.
Wait. Les keep a calm here...... someone saying nonsense is giving a subjective view... it was nonsense to say we could speak across the world in a normal voice, yet when telephones were invented it became an everyday thing. Now we have worldwide instant communication, an astonishing situation. So be careful getting too judgmental....I'm just sayin.....

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human stated story said I heard God speaking.

Science says if you hear voices it is abnormal and it is a Brain condition.

Science modern day confession. I owned a brain condition in the new invention of science. I could hear voices. Psychics hear voices as a higher conscious subject.

Reasoning humans severely brain defected cannot think science.

Humans owning brains theoried science. First. First life spiritual and very healthy. Otherwise science could not argue against science.

Basic.

Science the thinker said we reheard science speaking and proved we were possesed by it. Human inventor.

Via communications.

Machines designed by humans transmit voice image records from machine to machine.

A human idea. How did the spirit voice image human get trapped in a machine condition.

Humans are also bodily changed and also deceased. Yet were living once being recorded.

Science teaching the heavenly body speaks with your father's voice and has your sacrificed brothers image in it.

Seen in clouds Christ man sacrifice. As he put image into burning gases. We lived in water heavens.

Why it occurred. Was a scientific human teaching. A father is only a father in human life by human sex.

Our origin selves human very spiritual.

Answer said the inventor designer spiritual healthy scientist was once only hearing his own voice as he attacked life. He was not transmitting by machine status until he caused it.

Said I attacked my higher spiritual brothers life.

As you then included a secondary state to reference self through psychic human awareness of changes to your equal brothers living attacked life.

How it got recorded when science chosen by human men attacked life.

Science explanation. Human teacher was then self possessed by his science thesis designs thought only by a spiritual life.

I was innocent of what I never knew. Is his teaching. My self choice to cause change.

The human teaching a human.

Anyone would think a planet told a human how to build a machine.

Rather a human researched and studied the planet and built machines not the planet.

As the planet never owned the heavens.

What the Bible discussed God was not as one the product of science first planet one. Nor was stone god the original heavenly body.

Science had in fact attacked natural life and introduced a greater radiation mass that natural heavenly gases never owned.

To infer unreasonable atmospheric beliefs about stone transmitting was because science had put it into the gases. As a machine designed science.

What you warned yourselves about humans did it. Not God. Not the planet.

Why it was written.

Humans are not nuclear signals. We were physically changed by their presence.

Healing life was womb vacuum sucking out UFO effect. Healing to return conscious spiritual mind and life body was a human predicted promise 2012.

You promised to love humanity and not practice the sciences of destruction. You renigged on your promise.

As written by the human author listening. Self advising. Realising. Human.

Scoop

It is so easy, as @URAVIP2ME has mentioned, to read over words without consciously acknowledging what they say.

In creating the heavens and the Earth, God created everything in one almighty act of power......but we Earthlings have no way to know how it took place, or how long that creative act took in our counting of time. To an infinite God, time is not relevant.

Seeing as how other verses in the Bible complete the picture, it is apparent that the earth was at first an empty world completely covered by water and in total darkness. If God had already created all our sources of light, what was preventing the light from reaching the surface of the earth's surface? The answer is in Job, I believe...

Job 38:4-10....God asked Job....
"Where were you when I founded the earth?
Tell me, if you think you understand.
5 Who set its measurements, in case you know,
Or who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 Into what were its pedestals sunk,
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars joyfully cried out together,
And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?
8 And who barricaded the sea behind doors
When it burst out from the womb,
9 When I clothed it with clouds

And wrapped it in thick gloom,
10 When I established my limit for it
And put its bars and doors in place."

Can we see why the light didn't penetrate the darkness until God somehow removed "the clouds and thick gloom" that prevented the light from striking the earth? Now that light was visible, it made night and day distinguishable through the rotation of the planet. But there was apparently still some impediment to land dwellers being able to see the stars and the sun and moon clearly. There was enough light for photosynthesis but more was to be revealed in its due time....not until day 4. So when God created the flying creatures of the heavens and the marine creatures that swarmed in the oceans, cycles that govern life on earth would have been well established.

God created Earth's atmosphere which would contain both oxygen and water so that it never escaped...and he provided the means to permanently recycle both......precipitation by evaporation of water into the clouds from the oceans, and dropping it as fresh water onto the dry land......and oxygen renewal by the trees taking in carbon dioxide and giving out oxygen....brilliant! No life can survive without either.

On the Earth God brought land masses together so that dry land came up out of the water. This in turn formed seas and oceans. Once the dry land was established, it was time to provide the means to feed a vast variety of creatures who would enjoy life here on this earth with humankind to follow.

How incredible is it? Everything that was needed to sustain life was in evidence before sentient life was created. Bacteria and vegetation were early forms of life, but not as the first humans were aware....we would learn about those things as we continued our journey of discovery on this unique planet. We are naturally curious about these things.....but look how long it took us to find out!

The whole of creation was here a "day" before humans arrived on the scene.....but the creative "days" could not have been 24 hour periods..... both science and the Bible make allowance for this. Science can prove that the earth is ancient, and that its creatures are not recent arrivals. And the Bible uses the word "day" (yôm) in Genesis as meaning not only a period of 24 hours, but also as a word for a period of undetermined length.
Those creative periods could well have been millions of years long....long enough for dinosaurs to have lived and died to fulfill the purpose for which they were created.

Who could imagine this was all just the product of blind chance? :shrug:

Just the earth itself.....its size, its shape, the speed of its rotation, and its distance from the sun....the mixture of gases that form our atmosphere.....all of these are very necessary things in their own right but they all come together with the placement of this planet in one particular galaxy, in one particular solar system, and on one particular planet among billions.

What a fascinating journey we have been granted. Life was not meant to be boring, but full of amazing things to explore and to to be thankful for....how sad for those who walk around with their eyes closed....
Does the probability of something happening say anything about it's cause?

MyM

I don't understand that throughout the entire Bible mentioned over 196 times, the plural of God (Gods-Elohim) the very first verse doesn't even mention it. The plural of respect, yet, "In the beginning, GOD, created the heaven and earth." Should have been Gods as elohim" I find so many translative mistakes from the Greek to English and in saying that, you cannot trust it as 100% full proof. (example-one place God is used and in another place the Devil is used) In Arabic, Hebrew or Greek there is no such thing as upper case or lower case, yet they tend to play with it as they wish and thus, it cannot be 100% full proof.

There are many mistakes that can be pointed out like
“No man hath seen God at any time John 1: 18
(God) whom no man hath seen, nor can see .,.”I TIMOTHY 6:16
And he (God) said, Thou canst see my face: for there shall no man see me, and 1ive. EXODUS 33:20

then you have verses like
“And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend Exodus 33:11
‘And they (Moses, Aaron and seventy others) saw the God of Israel . .” EXODUS 24:10
“And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved GENESIS 32:30

So, to me, the Bible cannot be 100% full proof the word of God because man has obviously added and deleted and done as they wish to gain what they wish others to believe. They took it upon themselves, fallible men to write the cannon of Christianity. For to believe in a book that have contradictions over and over, to me, that cannot be the word of God. I do believe there are instances and stories that are similar to the Abrahamic beliefs yet even those hold contradictions. But to put my belief in the Bible as 100% from God. I cannot do that.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not know why people have faith in centuries old books when no book provides any evidence of what they say? And then they have conflicts over that.

MyM

I do not know why people have faith in centuries old books when no book provides any evidence of what they say? And then they have conflicts over that.

That is your belief. The Quran speaks for itself. Just read it :)

Has miracles, embryology, sciences, stories, words of warning, words of blessings and rewards, words from God to Mohammad pbuh, etc. Just look at it without hatefulness and maybe just maybe you might start to understand it. For Allah says, the Quran is for the understanding. :)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I don't understand that throughout the entire Bible mentioned over 196 times, the plural of God (Gods-Elohim) the very first verse doesn't even mention it.
Most of the time that elohim is used, it is singular. It is one of those words that can be singular or plural depending on the context. You can tell that it is singular when the verb tense is for singular, and plural when it has plural verb tense.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If sensible men of science say. Recording and transmitting a state existed before O God earth had cooled. As biology.

Was a state in created creation caused by cold suns re exploding then attacking all things.

In created creation that burns cools evolved first in mass conditions only.

Then no man is God is the advice.

Then you have the human theist who wants all created powers as its source.

By imagery inference. Biology thinking.

Which was the sun. Sun versus biology destroyed.

Nuclear. Sun time shifts mass by removal of mass disappeared. Back to nothing mass cools is sludge in science. In O cold mass natural it is a hole.

Cloud gas cooling causes increases above. Reactive reactions also began first in heat conditions itself. Clouds come to ground to cool opened hot hole.

Time shift mass missing complete. Enveloped by cooling reaction after caused. Cloaked disappearance.

Mass shifting by themed advice from a solid first...body present first. The heavens already existed as the not a solid state.

So if you theoried earth first as mass only it owned no heavens.

That advice says mass time shifting is fake. In theories. A body first.

Just basic thoughts versus man's themes of his personality expressed. ....I want to be a creator by ego him self.

And it was only ever man's ego that destroyed all life on earth.

So spiritual man identifies itself correct to reason control man's self destructive ego by conditions named law.

Teaching was about brother reviewing a brother to realise a brother caused it. Just a man first.

Time shift as a human believed memory stating I was successful.
......yet in fact he never was.

He was life's destroyer.

Theme. I achieved shifting gods body flesh rock stone into spirit. Yet he made it disappear only as spirit gases existed naturally.

Was in fact a direct lie.

Men believe today only by pre existing man's science memory agreed he achieved time shift.

Tornado became the time mass shifter as his result. Destroyer only.

MyM

Most of the time that elohim is used, it is singular. It is one of those words that can be singular or plural depending on the context. You can tell that it is singular when the verb tense is for singular, and plural when it has plural verb tense.

I can understand that :) But there are times in the Bible that it is used and you don't know if it was intended or not. It's just a guesswork at play :)
I know there is only one God :) Just wish the Christians would believe :)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I can understand that :) But there are times in the Bible that it is used and you don't know if it was intended or not. It's just a guesswork at play :)
I know there is only one God :) Just wish the Christians would believe :)
Can you give an example of a case where it is ambiguous?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science thesis is hot first.

Why we named scientists Satanists first a long time ago.

Yet you were a human theorising satanisms.

A volcano mass owned first why clouds exist in our heavens.

Is basic science is a liar advice. The mountain that arose ∆ blew its point O to begin heavens.

Your own man's thoughts strings of words describing why.

Is not any O crop circle reasoning.