• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A little update on my health.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
After some difficult time i chose to call my theraphist this morning, and explaining my current issue, and yes I mentioned RF since I am often online. I mentioned my returning outburst at members and even staff.
Well he was not impressed by my behavior, but gave a clear answer to my thoughts of maybe leaving RF for good.
Well, that ain't gonna happen, because my theraphist thinking that its good that I get exposed to critique, get exposed to stress (yes I do get stressed in RF)

And I have now a place to call for help before I lashing out in members of RF.

So I hope this week will be good.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
After some difficult time i chose to call my theraphist this morning, and explaining my current issue, and yes I mentioned RF since I am often online. I mentioned my returning outburst at members and even staff.
Well he was not impressed by my behavior, but gave a clear answer to my thoughts of maybe leaving RF for good.
Well, that ain't gonna happen, because my theraphist thinking that its good that I get exposed to critique, get exposed to stress (yes I do get stressed in RF)

I'm happy you gave the therapist a call. :) Very good tool to utilize.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I'm happy you gave the therapist a call. :) Very good tool to utilize.
It was needed, due to that I was unable to find the solution my self, and because I fear the part of facing it again and again, until my brain recognize that its only within my own being that the problem lies.

Brian2

Veteran Member

Not going on RF while you're drunk might help. ;):)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

With due respect, you will never find peace outside of inner source of your being, chatting on forums may be stimulating, but is no substitute for going on the inner spiritual journey to find out what and then who you really are!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Since google tells me that plonk is a British thing but can mean fool rather than the literal meaning, this that I wrote a long time ago, 2011:

My name revealed: fool.

My internal dialog is foolish:
Fool: can't you see...
Fool: can't you understand...
Fool: when will you realize...

Gradually, gradually, the real fool is emerging.
The fool in the world's eyes;
the fool who seeks for that which he already is.

The fool represented by Tarot's wisdom,
the crazy wisdom fool,
the child fool,
the non-existent fool.