• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Little Bit of Location Scouting

silvermoon383

I'm gearing up to start writing a new story and I'm in need of a real location that I can use as one of the most important locations in the story.

What I'm looking for is a remote or unpopulated forested area somewhere on the British Isle. It can be in England, Scotland, Wales, any of the different countries (is that the right word? I don't remember.), it just needs to be a nice forest that doesn't have that many people living nearby.

Yeah I know, it's a long shot for that area, but I figured I'd try.

Enlighten

I'm gearing up to start writing a new story and I'm in need of a real location that I can use as one of the most important locations in the story.

What I'm looking for is a remote or unpopulated forested area somewhere on the British Isle. It can be in England, Scotland, Wales, any of the different countries (is that the right word? I don't remember.), it just needs to be a nice forest that doesn't have that many people living nearby.

Yeah I know, it's a long shot for that area, but I figured I'd try.

I tried to find a link to the programme for you to watch but my head is fried today with the flu so cant think where to look for it, anyway I watched holiday showdown and there was a family that went on a survival holiday in scotland in middle of nowhere, here is an article on it maybe you can find more details than I have:

The One to Watch: Tuesday 19 May - Telegraph