• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A leave of absence...

meogi

Bad news:
Regretfully, I won't be online for the next 2 weeks or so... maybe longer.

Good news:
The reason is that I'm returning to America in 2 days, going whitewater rafting in Oregon for 4 days, hanging with my Aunt/Uncle until my Ma arrives to take me back to ol' Montana via train. (Like I havn't ridden enough trains here in Japan... hehe)! I can't wait to get back! :D

I say maybe longer, because I don't know if I'll have internet access as soon as I get back home... so it could be a week or two on top of that before I'm online again. I know I don't get to 'interact' much with the lovely crowd here (I've been busy beyond belief all semester...), but I'm letting everyone know in case they start to wonder.

Anyway, wish me luck! Reverse Culture Shock should be interesting...

'Till then,

James (Meogi)

P.S. - I'll leave you with this! Bulldozer attacking ducks at Ise Temple! :biglaugh:

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
It's so cute how we all always want to tell each other when we'll be gone for a couple weeks. I do it too... I just still think that's so cute. Or maybe it means we take the forum a little too seriously?:p

Oh well. Have a great time! I grew up in Oregon, I hope you enjoy being there...it's beautiful land.

Now I have to turn the computer off cause it's storming again! I love storms!!:)