• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A law that forbids ritual slaughter (halal, kosher)

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
And you still have no clue as to why that study does not apply. Did you even read the post that I wrote? In the U.S. if one obeys the law it is quite impossible to get lead poisoning from shooting waterfowl.

Obeying the law is one thing but what are the medical facts behind it? My comment was about lead not about laws.

Flankerl

What about your country? :rolleyes:Strache has similar intentions...
what Salvini does, Strache does

I never spoke good about Dollfuss, Schuschnigg or their Fascist regime.
You openly support Mussolini.

That makes you a fascist, not me.

And what about my country? I don't support the FPÖ. Just because I have an Austrian Passport doesn't mean that I have to support the Government or the Opposition.
I wrote that to you at least once already. But yet you bring Austria up again and again as if I am an FPÖ or ÖVP supporter which I am not.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@Flankerl

Salvini is not anti-Semitic

69b3bd26-b41a-11e8-b683-ab2d3061a324_salv-0661-kMgH-U1120352690571ApG-1024x576%40LaStampa.it.jpg