• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Homework Question (Please Help)

Stu. K.

Hi guys! I'm doing a World Religions assignment where I have to ask 1 question to 6 different religions. I would very much appreciate if a Jain could answer my question. About a paragraph would be nice, but can be shorter if that's too much to ask.

My question is: Do you know, and if so then how, that if you were born in say, a different country, you would still be the same religion and hold the same religious beliefs you still hold today?

Thanks a lot guys! :confused:

Esoqq

I believe I would. By the time I was in 1st grade I knew that something was wrong with the version of Christianity that I was being taught. The God of Moses and the God of Jesus just didn't seem to me to be the same God. That is what started me seeking and speculating the truth about God and Religion. 65 years later I think I have a good handle on Religion, but God, not so much.