• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
May the reason for the Season be embraced by all who have come to Love the Spirit, which was Jesus the Christ.

It is at this time many Christians remember the birth of Jesus, who became known as the Christ, the Son of God, the Son of Man "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost".

May we all find what we have lost in Christ.

Regards Tony

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My Christmas thoughts are embodied in today's cartoon:

dc0e1ff0156f01393779005056a9545d

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Why did you even bother posting in this thread?

Is there a reason you need to lift your leg on the celebration of another to propagate your own? I personally find it to be bad form.
Boo hoo. They should've posted it in a DIR if they didn't want to hear that not everyone cares about Jesus and he isn't the "reason for the season" for everyone. Tony can handle it.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Boo hoo. They should've posted it in a DIR if they didn't want to hear that not everyone cares about Jesus and he isn't the "reason for the season" for everyone. Tony can handle it.

*shrugs* I find it incredibly rude and tactless. But if that’s the type of reputation you want to groom for yourself here, I won’t won’t stop you.

Merry Christmas!!

:hugehug:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
*shrugs* I find it incredibly rude and tactless. But if that’s the type of reputation you want to groom for yourself here, I won’t won’t stop you.

Merry Christmas!!

:hugehug:
I've been here longer than you. Now drop it. You're the one making a big deal out of it. Everyone else ignored it. I won't reply to you about it again.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been here longer than you. Now drop it. You're the one making a big deal out of it. Everyone else ignored it. I won't reply to you about it again.

*smiles*

You think being here longer than me gives you the right to give me direction or behave as you did.

That’s cute.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Tony can handle it, but this is about the reason for the Season. ;)

It is a time when we can offer naught but Love, as I do to you, no matter how you see it.

All the best, Regards Tony

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Tony can handle it, but this is about the reason for the Season. ;)

It is a time when we can offer naught but Love, as I do to you, no matter how you see it.

All the best, Regards Tony
That's fine, but we're not all Christians here. I have my own seasonal celebrations (well, I try but I mostly hate this time of the year nowadays) that have nothing to do with Abrahamic stuff.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
If you weren't staff, I'd have you on ignore. Stop messing with me and leave me alone before I report you.

Im not messing with you. I gave you my assessment if your behavior here, which I found to be less that friendly or respectful.

Then I wished you a Merry Christmas.

You’re the one that’s being toxic here and in denial about any wrongdoing. But hey, if it makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something, go ahead and report me. *shrugs* All that does is reinforce my point here.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Who, besides you, actually spells it this way? Why did you choose to spell it this way?

Is it like the magic with a “k” thing?

I posted it, as I see Christmas has lost most of the reason for the season, which was a Mass for remembering Jesus as the Christ.

My thoughts is that it was a time for remembering Jesus as the Christ and what he gave so we could be set free in spirit. That Christmas really should not be a pile of gifts under a tree, and a Santa Clause, but a day to give to all those that do not even have clean water to drink, or food to eat.

That would be a great Christmas would it not? Turning all the gifts into life given sustenance for many millions, the Christian thing to do.

Regards Tony

Last edited: