• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A ground-zero position when talking about the Bible

2ndpillar

..... and I find that ' tested stone ' proves to be Christ Jesus as the ' stone ' found at Daniel 2:34; Daniel 2:44-45.

As of 3:01 PM of today, the nations of Daniel 2:45 have not all been crushed with stone cut out from the mountain, without hands.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Did Paul write 2 Timothy?
I find that Peter, at 2 Peter 3:15-16, Peter counts ALL the letters of Paul as being with the rest of Scripture.
Mark and Luke travel with Paul - 2 Timothy 4:11; Acts of the Apostles 12:25.
There is No change of style in Paul's writings.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
As of 3:01 PM of today, the nations of Daniel 2:45 have not all been crushed with stone cut out from the mountain, without hands.
Very observant above.
The 'stone' (Jesus) does Not strike the political statue's feet until after his coming 'time of separation' of Matthew 25:31-33.
The precursor to Revelation 7:14,9 is the coming saying, " Peace and Security....." as found at 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.

2ndpillar

I find Zechariah 14:16 to be in harmony with Psalms 86:9.
Ezekiel 37:24 to be in harmony with Luke 1:32; besides John 10:16 and 1 Peter 5:4.
Jeremiah 33:15-16 to be in harmony with Jeremiah 23:5; Ezekiel 28:26; Isaiah 53:2; Isaiah 11:1; Isaiah 11:4; Zechariah 6:12 and Revelation 22:16.

As of 3:07 PM, Judah remains separated from Ephraim, they do not live combined on the land given to Jacob, "My servant David" does not rule over the combined nations of Judah and Ephraim and the nations, and the nations have not confessed we have inherited nothing but lies from our fathers after the coming "distress" (Great tribulation) (Jeremiah 16:19), and Ephraim and Judah have not "acknowledged their guilt" (Hosea 5:15). Except for Judah and Jerusalem being on the road to being "restored" in 1948, pretty much everything else remains behind the door. As for 1 Peter 5:4, before the son of man comes "My servant David", the Lord God, will judge between the sheep (Ezekiel 34:20-23), and will execute judgment on the "fat sheep", those shepherds who do not feed nor heal the sheep (Ezekiel 34:16).

2ndpillar

I find that Peter, at 2 Peter 3:15-16, Peter counts ALL the letters of Paul as being with the rest of Scripture.
Mark and Luke travel with Paul - 2 Timothy 4:11; Acts of the Apostles 12:25.
There is No change of style in Paul's writings.

Seems like the majority of scholars don't know who wrote 2 Peter 3:15-16. As for Luke and Acts, they don't know who wrote those either, and according to Luke 1:1-3, Luke was simply a teller other people's tales, with no source material given as to the actual witnesses. As for the separate tales lining up, it didn't happen. As for Paul's writings, I think most scholars think he only wrote about half of them, and Romans was written, according to Romans, by another person altogether, a guy named Tertius.

2ndpillar

Very observant above.
The 'stone' (Jesus) does Not strike the political statue's feet until after his coming 'time of separation' of Matthew 25:31-33.
The precursor to Revelation 7:14,9 is the coming saying, " Peace and Security....." as found at 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.

According to Matthew 24:29, the coming of the son of man comes "immediately after the tribulation", which is referred to as Har-Magedon , when the world will be shaken, and the cities of the nations and the sky falls. (Revelation 16:16-21) The Lord God judges between the sheep (Joel 3:2) before he sets up "My servant David" as the shepherd/king (Ezekiel 34:20-23). As for Thessalonians, as Paul being the servant of hell, Satan, an angel of light according to Paul, representing himself as a son of light, well, that is hard to swallow. He thought "we shall not all sleep" yet he and his listeners are all dead. He also said the man of lawlessness would first be revealed. Well, he is now revealed as the man of lawlessness. So, get ready.

Clara Tea

Been there, done that, and ironically reading the Bible--actually reading it instead of looking at what the Pastor said to read--during a crises of faith that lead to me seeing Jehovah in a whole new way. I didn't see the love, mercy, and forgiveness. Instead I saw heinous cruelty, extreme violence, anger and wrath, absolutely nothing I could in good conscience continue to worship.

There are good followers. They might donate all of their money. Some, of course, donate merely because they believe in karma (their money will magically come back 10 fold and they will be rich). Others donate because they feel that it is the right thing to do.

Sadly, the good folks are the ones who donated most of their time and money (and now have none). The rich abusers, on the other hand, have risen to the top. Evil always triumphs.

I don't fault the average poor theists who are doing their best. However, the system is set up to put evil in charge.

Clara Tea

I don't find the ^above^ to necessarily be accurate - www.jw.org

Jesus forewarned us that his genuine followers would be 'hated', please notice to what extent according to Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:17 and John 15:21.

It is an example of one denomination of Christianity sniping at another.

Christians are not supposed to snipe at each other. I believe that a requirement to get into heaven is getting along.

The Bible plus something I regard as a divine message is not the Bible alone.
The Bible plus the assumption that the whole thing contains a consistent message is also not the Bible alone.

RestlessSoul

The Bible plus the assumption that the whole thing contains a consistent message is also not the Bible alone.

The Bible alone is either an inanimate object, or a mass of data on a server. Until someone reads it, it has no qualities of any significance, other than that of taking up space, real or virtual. When a person begins to read it, or to read passages from it to others, then it becomes all manner of things, dependant always on the perspective, experience, values and prejudices of the reader.

To me it's a library; the book I would certainly take to a desert island, if I could only take one. Because of course, it is not one book, it's many, so I beat the system taking it to my island. Would absolutely have to be a King James though, no question.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
According to Matthew 24:29, the coming of the son of man comes "immediately after the tribulation", which is referred to as Har-Magedon , when the world will be shaken, and the cities of the nations and the sky falls. (Revelation 16:16-21) The Lord God judges between the sheep (Joel 3:2) before he sets up "My servant David" as the shepherd/king (Ezekiel 34:20-23). As for Thessalonians, as Paul being the servant of hell, Satan, an angel of light according to Paul, representing himself as a son of light, well, that is hard to swallow. He thought "we shall not all sleep" yet he and his listeners are all dead. He also said the man of lawlessness would first be revealed. Well, he is now revealed as the man of lawlessness. So, get ready.
Yes, get ready. I find the composite ' man of lawlessness ' (the son of perdition/destruction) are the false clergy class as found at 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4.
It is the false clergy that seat themselves in the temple (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God.

At 1 Thessalonians 4:13 there are those 'sleeping in death' as Jesus and the OT teach.
( John 11:11-14; Psalms 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5 )
Then, please notice at 1 Thessalonians 4:15 is speaking about those people still alive on Earth at this time frame.
Those of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 won't and don't spend time sleeping in death but have an immediate resurrection.
They are the ones called to serve with Jesus in Heaven for a thousand years.
So, they have that first or earlier resurrection of Revelation 20:6; 2:10; 5:9-10 see 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.
Jesus was 'caught away in the clouds' when 'resurrected Jesus' ascended to heaven - Acts of the Apostles 1:9
The figurative humble 'sheep' at Jesus' coming Glory Time continue to be alive on Earth - Matthew 25:31-33,37.
Jesus' 'brothers' of Matthew 25:40 are Not the 'sheep'. Those 'brothers' are the ones who have that heavenly resurrection, and the last ' brothers' that are still alive on Earth, they do Not spend time sleeping in death because their heavenly resurrection is immediate like the twinkling of an eye.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I find Jesus had a 'consistent message' according to Luke 4:43 (which is God's Kingdom of Daniel 2:44 )
Jesus was consistent in his message or instruction to follow found at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
The 'consistent message' to declare God's Kingdom on a grand international scale just as being done today.
God's Kingdom government in the hands of Christ Jesus will establish Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

2ndpillar

Christians are not supposed to snipe at each other. I believe that a requirement to get into heaven is getting along.

The daughters of Babylon, of the same sect, often get along to a degree, at least to the point of dissolution, and then they split into a new sect. As for the Roman sect, all you have to do to get into heaven is pay one of their priests to give you Extreme Unction within 3 hours of your death, according to my 1950s Catholic education. Do you get "along" with that doctrine, or will you have to forego "heaven".

2ndpillar

I find Jesus had a 'consistent message' according to Luke 4:43 (which is God's Kingdom of Daniel 2:44 )
Jesus was consistent in his message or instruction to follow found at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
The 'consistent message' to declare God's Kingdom on a grand international scale just as being done today.
God's Kingdom government in the hands of Christ Jesus will establish Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

The "king", the "Word of God", will establish peace by the use of an "iron rod" and a sharp sword (Revelation 19:13-15)(Zechariah 14:16). The message of the kingdom, per Matthew 3, was that one must confess their sins, repent, be baptized, and produce fruit in line with repentance, or else be thrown into the fire. The "gospel" being preached by the daughters of Babylon, the "Christian" churches, in general, is the false gospel of the false prophet Paul, which is the false gospel of grace/cross. The Roman church includes further "stumbling blocks", like kissing the ring of their pope, but it is mostly like mother like daughter.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Rather, I find it's one denomination of 'Christendom' (so-called Christians) sniping at another.

Yes, ' get along ' is a requirement for both getting into Heaven and for living forever on Earth.
Heaven is for those who have that first or earlier resurrection - Revelation 20:6; Revelation 2:10; Revelation 5:9-10.
They are like the people described at Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18 ( saints/holy ones )
No one who died before Jesus died was offered Heaven - John 3:13; Acts of the Apostles 2:34; Matthew 11:11.
The figurative 'sheep' at Jesus' coming Glory Time are Not offered Heaven, but the opportunity to live forever on Earth.

Because 'Christendom' is corrupted is why 'adverse judgement' will start with cleaning out the ' House of God '.
The powers in charge won't stop there because after 'Christendom' they will go after the other religions.
Go after the genuine 'wheat' Christians 'after' they destroy the fake 'weed/tares' so-called Christians.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4; 1 Peter 4:17

2ndpillar

Yes, get ready. I find the composite ' man of lawlessness ' (the son of perdition/destruction) are the false clergy class as found at 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4.
It is the false clergy that seat themselves in the temple (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God.

At 1 Thessalonians 4:13 there are those 'sleeping in death' as Jesus and the OT teach.
( John 11:11-14; Psalms 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5 )
Then, please notice at 1 Thessalonians 4:15 is speaking about those people still alive on Earth at this time frame.
Those of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 won't and don't spend time sleeping in death but have an immediate resurrection.
They are the ones called to serve with Jesus in Heaven for a thousand years.
So, they have that first or earlier resurrection of Revelation 20:6; 2:10; 5:9-10 see 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.
Jesus was 'caught away in the clouds' when 'resurrected Jesus' ascended to heaven - Acts of the Apostles 1:9
The figurative humble 'sheep' at Jesus' coming Glory Time continue to be alive on Earth - Matthew 25:31-33,37.
Jesus' 'brothers' of Matthew 25:40 are Not the 'sheep'. Those 'brothers' are the ones who have that heavenly resurrection, and the last ' brothers' that are still alive on Earth, they do Not spend time sleeping in death because their heavenly resurrection is immediate like the twinkling of an eye.

I agree that your doctrine follows the teachings of the false prophet Paul, and apparently the JWs. The problem is that it is antithetical to the message of Yeshua, the prophets, and Jeremiah 31:30 in particular. The "clergy" class get their authority from false prophet Paul, who instituted pastors, prophets, teachers, etc. Yeshua's message was than no "brother" was above another (Matthew 23:9), and call no one "teacher".

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The "king", the "Word of God", will establish peace by the use of an "iron rod" and a sharp sword (Revelation 19:13-15)(Zechariah 14:16). The message of the kingdom, per Matthew 3, was that one must confess their sins, repent, be baptized, and produce fruit in line with repentance, or else be thrown into the fire. The "gospel" being preached by the daughters of Babylon, the "Christian" churches, in general, is the false gospel of the false prophet Paul, which is the false gospel of grace/cross. The Roman church includes further "stumbling blocks", like kissing the ring of their pope, but it is mostly like mother like daughter.

Yes, I agree ' an "iron rod" ' because the 'executional words from Jesus' mouth' will rid the Earth of the wicked.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15.
The message of the kingdom ( besides repent, dedicated and baptised ) is produce the fruit of Matthew 24:14.
Declare the good news (gospel) about God's Kingdom on an international scale - Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
ALL the corrupted churches of 'Christendom' (so-called Christian) besides others comprise the daughters of Babylon.