• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Great Conservative News Source

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"The Hill" is a right-of-center publication but it has been ranked by independent sources as one of the most reliable news outlets in the United States.

It is far and away better than Fox News, Mr. Trump or the right wing echo chamber. It's not as good as Reuters or the Associated Press, but it is generally accurate and, to the extent it interprets the facts, it interprets them in a conservative manner (which provides a point of view that progressives such as myself need to hear).

I recommend anyone -- right or left -- who is genuinely serious about politics subscribe to its free email newsletter.

The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
"The Hill" is a right-of-center publication but it has been ranked by independent sources as one of the most reliable news outlets in the United States.

It is far and away better than Fox News, Mr. Trump or the right wing echo chamber. It's not as good as Reuters or the Associated Press, but it is generally accurate and, to the extent it interprets the facts, it interprets them in a conservative manner (which provides a point of view that progressives such as myself need to hear).

I recommend anyone -- right or left -- who is genuinely serious about politics subscribe to its free email newsletter.

The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill

I have found it too.
I used this chart:
Third-Edition-Full.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member
I was confused until I saw that you referred to the website. The YouTube channel of the same name seems to have nothing to do with the site or the newspaper.

wellwisher

John Solomon of the Hill is one of the best investigative reporters in the industry. He was way ahead of the curve, during the Russian collusion delusion. Reuters and the Associated Press got it wrong for two years. Don't Reuters or Associated Press any real reporters? Or are they being judged by the easy stuff?

More recently, John Solomon found proof , through FBI sources and the freedom of information act, that FBI investigators had actually deemed Trump and his associates, innocent of Russian collision, before his inauguration.

That means the DNC and swamp kept the collusion delusion narrative alive for another two years with the help of most of the press corp; stupid, lazy or cooperate. The Mueller investigation, therefore, had no basis in law or justice. It was a swamp and press biased political fishing expedition, designed to help the DNC find dirt, at the tax payer expense. Maybe the DNC will need to pay that back or face prosecution. Are all the Democrats, like Schiff, who constantly appeared on TV for two years, guilty of conspiracy or just plane stupid?

Barr and Durham who had more access to classified information found this data much earlier and it became the basis for their deeper investigation into the swamp.

After the Corona Virus hype ends, the final chapter of the collusion delusion hoax, where the bad guys get punished, will be written. This will be a good time to rate all the news agencies for a final exam. Some will do their homework, while others with follow orders. With the facts in mind, we will be able to compare who is running cover, who is ignoring the story, and who is reporting the facts. The chart above should be rewritten, as a function of con artists, propagandists, and truth detectors.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I have found it too.
I used this chart:
Third-Edition-Full.jpg

Thank you for this picture:). Wonderful overview. Green and Yellow is okay, Orange and Red to avoid. That's easy.

Daily Beast ends up not too bad even:) (I quoted from it day before yesterday, and was in doubt, because the name didn't sound too good)

exchemist

Veteran Member
Thank you for this picture:). Wonderful overview. Green and Yellow is okay, Orange and Red to avoid. That's easy.

Daily Beast ends up not too bad even:) (I quoted from it day before yesterday, and was in doubt, because the name didn't sound too good)
The Daily Beast is named after a fictitious newspaper in Evelyn Waugh's famous comic novel "Scoop", about the cynicism and incompetence of journalism. So whoever named it* must have been well aware of the traps to avoid - and must have had a sense of humour, too.

*P.S. I've looked this up and it was started by Tina Brown, a British magazine editor. She will have read "Scoop".