• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Great Big Load of Baloney

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
The point of this humor thread is to say things you know don't work the way you say they do. It's for the laughs.

I'll start:

If you rub cheese on iron it'll take the rust out.

If you put peanut butter in your car's tailpipe, it'll stop the burning smell.

4consideration

Premium Member
My political philosophy and stance on specific subjects provides me with the vantage point for in-depth viewing into the psychological and emotional state of others and allows me to assume they are loving enough, intelligent enough, rational enough, educated enough, honest enough. etc. to the degree that they agree with me.

The Truth of that is so obvious that any disagreement with it should be met with nothing but sarcasm and ridicule.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My political philosophy and stance on specific subjects provides me with the vantage point for in-depth viewing into the psychological and emotional state of others and allows me to assume they are loving enough, intelligent enough, rational enough, educated enough, honest enough. etc. to the degree that they agree with me.

The Truth of that is so obvious that any disagreement with it should be met with nothing but sarcasm and ridicule.
Whuh?

Bob the Unbeliever

If you rub lemon juice on a rusty spoon, you can use it to align your sat dish.

In an emergency, you can substitute bamboo for water pipe*

* this one must be true: I saw it on Giligian's Island.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To improve the taste of any food markedly, add a pinch of fur the dog shedded.

Bob the Unbeliever

A tablespoon of Dawn dishwashing liquid in a tank of gasoline will leave your exhaust pipes smelling clean and fresh.

Toss some orange or lemon peeling into the clothes dryer, for fresh citrus scent.

Bob the Unbeliever

You can make purple jello by taking red jello and adding blue food coloring. And it will taste the same.

Interestingly enough, all jello actually tastes the same flavor; it's just illusion of the color and our expectations that fools us into thinking different.

Bob the Unbeliever

I saw a package of sea salt. It said on the package that it was harvested from ancient, million year old sea beds.

Oddly enough, there was a "Sell By" date on the package.... hmmm.

Bob the Unbeliever

According to physics, white light is comprised of light from the three primary colors-- you blend them to get white.

But. If I have a paint set of those exact same colors, and I mix them all together? I get an ugly shade of brown.

Does that mean white light is a Lie, and it's really all just sh---?