• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A good heated discussion

Thuli

Good
I changed a few things and I have changed many Bible traditions.

The words I have changed are these.

I took out the word "make" at Matthew 28:19 and I changed love "does not become proved" to love "does not provoke". Those are two changes. I do not remember more.
Good! Good!

Thuli

We must slave to do the will of God. When we do we are not actually slaving for God or for Jesus. We slave for the least ones of the Earth. God's will is for all people to be saved and to knowledge come. To do it half-heartedly does not work.
What will of God? What will is this? What happens if we do not slave away at this "will" you have created fr yourselves? What then?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What will of God? What will is this? What happens if we do not slave away at this "will" you have created fr yourselves? What then?
Slaving is another word for sowing. If you sow little you will reap little. If you sow badness you will reap badness. If you sow lies you are for God's enemy. It is better to ignore God than it is to lie for God I think.

Thuli

Slaving is another word for sowing. If you sow little you will reap little. If you sow badness you will reap badness. If you sow lies you are for God's enemy. It is better to ignore God than it is to lie for God I think.
You're not answering my question.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You repeat yourself rather than answer my question head on. What is the will of God and what happens when you do not follow it?
The will of God is to love one another. Love is active. The one loved KNOWS he or she is being loved. What happens if you do not love? I do not know.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is LOVE. So loving cannot be done without LOVE. They say God must be understood for righteousness to happen. I can't believe that.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@savagewind

Is God love itself (just spoke of as if a person) or is He a person "and" has love to give?

EDIT

For example, I have love to give but I am a human being.

On the other hand,

I am made up love. So, I have no body, no voice. I am love made into a person by humans who do not understand my nature without mirroring me in human form.

Thuli

God is not only Love. Did you know that? Did you know that God is everything. Everything. There is nothing that God is not.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is not only Love. Did you know that? Did you know that God is everything. Everything. There is nothing that God is not.
I do not believe that. Hate is not God. Trouble is not God. Intrigue is not God. War is not God. Sickness is not God. Death is not God.

Thuli

The Bible ( Correct me if I'm wrong) Teaches
@savagewind

Is God love itself (just spoke of as if a person) or is He a person "and" has love to give?

EDIT

For example, I have love to give but I am a human being.

On the other hand,

I am made up love. So, I have no body, no voice. I am love made into a person by humans who do not understand my nature without mirroring me in human form.
The nature of this is correct. Especially your "human form"interpretation. This is very accurate and I'll explain why in a little bit

Thuli

I do not believe that. Hate is not God. Trouble is not God. Intrigue is not God. War is not God. Sickness is not God. Death is not God.
That is not true. You would like to believe this because you ask yourself "why would God want this". Well the truth of it, is God is all this. But God is not the cause of all this. God is not the reason behind all this. You have created a figure to blame, to take the responsibility from your own actions and named him Satan. Is this not true? I shot my wife because of Satan. I did this and I did this but Is not my fault, it surely isn't God's fault so let's create someone to blame for it: and that's where Satan comes from.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I might try to explain it after you answer my question. HOW should I change my perception of The Bible? What is wrong with my perspective?

I could not follow your discussion. Please repeat for me. What is your perspective of Bible exactly?
Regards

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I do not know.

I like your honesty. Let me ask. Is God an entity? (A spirit like a person who can think, move around, etc just not human)

If He is an entity, the He is not love nor hate. He has and displays emotions like we do...love, jeleousy, justice, and peace but he is not the emotions He displays love and hate both.

If He is not an entity, God could be any emotion from love to hate. Unless, there is a God for love, God for hate, a God for jeleousy, a God od justice, and a God of peace, God would be All.

Saying God is not hate, would that not strip God being all He is by seeing only good but not the bad? Kind of wanting to see the good and bypass the ugly?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is not true. You would like to believe this because you ask yourself "why would God want this". Well the truth of it, is God is all this. But God is not the cause of all this. God is not the reason behind all this. You have created a figure to blame, to take the responsibility from your own actions and named him Satan. Is this not true? I shot my wife because of Satan. I did this and I did this but Is not my fault, it surely isn't God's fault so let's create someone to blame for it: and that's where Satan comes from.
I do not believe in Satan. Satan is the opposite of righteousness. Satan is a choice.

Thuli

I like your honesty. Let me ask. Is God an entity? (A spirit like a person who can think, move around, etc just not human)

If He is an entity, the He is not love nor hate. He has and displays emotions like we do...love, jeleousy, justice, and peace but he is not the emotions He displays love and hate both.

If He is not an entity, God could be any emotion from love to hate. Unless, there is a God for love, God for hate, a God for jeleousy, a God od justice, and a God of peace.

Would that not strip God being all He is only good but not the bad? Kind of wanting tonsee the good and bypass the ugly?
God is not an entity. God is above entity. GOD IS ABOVE ENTITY. God does not display anything, but he can. God does not have a specific form, but he can take any for he pleases. If we are God, then God is we. Follow me here, If we are God, then God is we. Everything we go through, he goes through. Everything we feel, he is capable of feeling. There is nothing he cannot do or be so by saying, by even mentioning the possibility that God is and is not one thing or the other is to deny that he is everything. That God is not able to feel this, understand this, see this.