• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Giant Planet Seems to Be Lurking Somewhere in Our Solar System

We Never Know

No Slack
Where's Waldo

"Astronomers had found all eight of the main planets by 1846. But that doesn't stop us from looking for more. In the past 100 years, we've found smaller distant bodies we call dwarf planets, which is what we now classify Pluto as.

The discovery of some of these dwarf planets has given us reason to believe something else might be lurking in the outskirts of the Solar System.

Could there be a ninth planet?

There's a good reason astronomers spend many hundreds of hours trying to locate a ninth planet, aka " Planet Nine" or "Planet X". And that's because the Solar System as we know it doesn't really make sense without it."

A Giant Planet Seems to Be Lurking Somewhere in Our Solar System : ScienceAlert

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In science of man's memories owning all caused spatial from earths own machine AI causes.

Men who altered Infinities space pressure for rock held laws.

Why you built satellites in known earth like space mass communications that can travel.

I saw by remote viewing human mind changed....science studies of human brain knew was human caused.

As humans suffer the effects as it's a human designer. By thinking by human presence.

Designer human as a living human being invented the invention machine.

By breaking Infinities natural law pressures.

So I was burnt brain mind prickled. I saw into out of space.
I saw what my brother had seen before me.

A dark carbon mass planetoid. Huge.

He knows it's there...it's what he theoried about.

He theoried for it to come to earth by a channel.

In science it's splits entry by a star eyes movement from one space law carbon mass deep space into another universal body mass hotter masses.

So he agreed with science on earth. Men causing it to transfer its body mass to enter our universe.

Humans themed it as a death Star in half creation as bodily it's losing mass in travel.

So it's all been relatively equated by humans.

It's stealth.
It's unseen.
If can suddenly ignite.
It can hit earth.

Already thought upon by many human minds notified.

Thank you science brothers for your evil teachings.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Nobody has found evidence of Noah's flood
right here on earth
Origin thesis earths in its movement from alight mass into a stone ark. Said all earth existed under a flooded water mass.

Real.

It evaporated by spatial heat leaving seas and fresh water bodies. Evidence is real.

Life in micro biology waters flood began. It however wasnt humans or animals. As humans as theists lie.

The movement into a garden body upon bared naked earth was first.

The sun UFO ark man of science caused crossed. Hit again Ararat mountain Sinai face blackened. Rained flooded non stop over it by veiled clouds for a human count of forty.

How animal life human life got images out into clouds as angel body images were removed by men of machine science the teaching.

Our water mass lifted off earths face rock ark. So life owner built it above.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It would be hard to hide a large body so close to Earth. Even if we couldn't see it, I'd think the gravitational and relativistic perturbations would be pretty obvious.