• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A frustrating life?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
You can quote all you like from any number of religious texts but I don't bother reading them. Just as you would likely not bother reading the evidence that might change your views. For me, it is an impossible task to sort the wheat from the chaff - and there seems to be an awful lot of the latter with regards to religion. :) :oops:

Yes, I know....a bit like Baha'i's repeatedly quoting their prophet.
9.gif
....I understand. I don't read that either.
But at least no one can say that someone didn't try to tell them....
301.gif
eh?

The old saying is true...."You can lead a horse to water....but if you can make him roll over and do backstroke you have really achieved something...."
SEVeyesC08_th.gif

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Yes, I know....a bit like Baha'i's repeatedly quoting their prophet.
9.gif
....I understand. I don't read that either.
But at least no one can say that someone didn't try to tell them....
301.gif
eh?

The old saying is true...."You can lead a horse to water....but if you can make him roll over and do backstroke you have really achieved something...."
SEVeyesC08_th.gif

Well .... you might not believe this .. but I actually saw a horse do exactly this .. in a dream perhaps ... :p :) :)