• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A DMT trip report.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I had a very similar general impression about the repeated comments about feeling "love". It would make more sense if he said he felt "loved". But I kept asking myself: " OK, what does this 'love' feel like?"

It’s like swirling and sparkling light and angelic music embedded in thinking and breathing.
Love I mean.

But what is ‘normal human love’ ? Serotonin, dopamine, endorphins, phenethylamine and oxytocin. For about three to six months. Also known as limerence.

Love is a dangerous addiction which causes huge amounts of suffering.

Just say no to love. :rolleyes:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I had a very similar general impression about the repeated comments about feeling "love". It would make more sense if he said he felt "loved". But I kept asking myself: " OK, what does this 'love' feel like?"

I suppose I'm just a little suspicious of any chemicals that seem to alter our mental states so readily - not just the common ones we imbibe. I've experienced love, and flow, and beautiful experiences - like the sun rising on a mirror-calm ocean in a cloudless sky - and I've probably also experienced the feeling of losing one's identity. With all the predation, I just wonder how this fits into any religious world view. Seems much more natural for me to be just the result of evolution, and no God required.