• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A difficult part of me as person

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
For some time i think i known it, and maybe its difficult to be sure. But i have come to realizing that i when it comes to sexuality i am A-sexual.
You are what you are. Good that you have realized what you are. Why should there be questions?
However, sex and children are necessary for some countries (Japan is an example. China too wants more children now).
India tops the list with 126 million births in 2015-2020.
As this continues to grow in length, I wonder what will happen when we land upon a gender identifier that has the same first letter as another...
Some day the whole alphabet will be taken up.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
For some time i think i known it, and maybe its difficult to be sure. But i have come to realizing that i when it comes to sexuality i am A-sexual.

I know this is very personal to admit but since i am an open person i have no problem knowledge this issue.

And yes i do understand there might be many question to be answerd.
I dont not come forth to gain sympathy or focus on me as a person.

To be honest, I think of it as-it is what it is. You are who you are. I assume most of the time even after awhile we don't even think of our sexuality throughout the day. It's so engraved in us/it is us it's like remembering we have blue eyes while others are brown or black.

Do your thing. I don't know of many people who just because they are attracted to people they need to have sex or sexuality being even focused on having sex. Then maybe the people who think otherwise are in hiding, I don't know. ;)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are what you are. Good that you have realized what you are. Why should there be questions?
To be honest, I think of it as-it is what it is. You are who you are. I assume most of the time even after awhile we don't even think of our sexuality throughout the day. It's so engraved in us/it is us it's like remembering we have blue eyes while others are brown or black.

Do your thing. I don't know of many people who just because they are attracted to people they need to have sex or sexuality being even focused on having sex. Then maybe the people who think otherwise are in hiding, I don't know. ;)
The reason i was starting the OP was from a question outside of RF. And it made me realize who i am

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The reason i was starting the OP was from a question outside of RF. And it made me realize who i am

I don't understand...who you are is in part your sexuality...same with other people outside of RF.

Did you want us to address the topic in general?

I think people should be who they are regardless they're sexuality. RF is a snipplet of the world just with screens in front our noses.

How did you want us to address your OP?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I don't understand...who you are is in part your sexuality...same with other people outside of RF.

Did you want us to address the topic in general?

I think people should be who they are regardless they're sexuality. RF is a snipplet of the world just with screens in front our noses.

How did you want us to address your OP?
You are free to adress the OP as you wish.
I only shared my view in the journal:)

Last edited: