• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A different way to look at your age.

We Never Know

No Slack
I had never thought of it this way before. Its not exact with the moon but close.

IMG_20220706_171326.jpg

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had never thought of it this way before. Its not exact with the moon but close.

View attachment 64451
Maybe this explains why the Bible says people lived to up to 900 years old. They reckoned years by moon cycles. Heck, I'm right up there with them at over 700 right now! I'll probably live to be over 1000 years old myself. Older than Methuselah! I'm many, many moons old.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Want to feel really old? Guess the age of every atom in your body!

We are all essentially millions if not billions of years old!

Definitely billions. Most atoms were formed before the sun and planets. Only those from radioactive decay are younger. Much of the hydrogen in your body would be over 10 billion years old. Carbon, oxygen, and other larger elements are younger, though.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Definitely billions. Most atoms were formed before the sun and planets. Only those from radioactive decay are younger. Much of the hydrogen in your body would be over 10 billion years old. Carbon, oxygen, and other larger elements are younger, though.
Oh those candles on the birthday cake!