• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Day At The Races!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I'll be....lookie what happened.
I'm top dog (sorry, @sun rise) in all 4 categories....
Today's Top Posters This Week's Top Posters This Month's Top Posters Overall Top Posters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Shadow Wolf has just nosed ahead of the former 5th place poster!

1. 126,671
    Revoltingest
    Ignorant Atheist Libertarian Capitalist, Male, 64, from the compound in Revoltistan
    Ratings: +31,164
  2. 67,746
    Sunstone
    De Diablo Del Fora, Male, 61, from Colorado, USA
    Ratings: +24,547
  3. 50,316
    9-10ths_Penguin
    1/10 Riboflavin, 41, from Bear Country, Canada
    Ratings: +10,331
  4. 46,574
    Quagmire
    Imaginary talking monkey, from California
    Ratings: +6,985
  5. 44,620
    Shadow Wolf
    Living Dead Girl, Female, 31, from Indiana
    Ratings: +13,457

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Shadow Wolf
Living Dead Girl, Female, 31, from Indiana
Ratings: +13,457
And that will look so much better saying "from California." Though, honestly, anywhere would look better than Indiana. Except Iowa, which I hear from tons of people that Indiana and Iowa are basically the same place. Although from what I hear, "Indyfornia" better describes where I'll be starting at, and there are also apparently plenty of cows as well and last year I wasn't walking around the part of town where the cows are (though the place did remind me of some of the "not small town but not big town" towns around here. Just minus the clowns.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@sooda is now the most prolific daily, weekly, & monthly poster.
I calculate that she'll overtake me for the total in about 112 years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Shadow Wolf has passed me as today's top poster.
(I am eating her dust....figuratively.)
She's aiming for the week's top poster.
But has she the staying power to garner the month's
or all time top poster? We shall see.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'll let you beat me to that.
Maybe if I still found it fun to climb on ropes and jump off them, get pushed off a ladder and through a table, hit in the head with various objects and showing my body how much I hated it by forcing it to endure loads of pain. Except for the worst ones, like my first ACL tear, that was entirely unplanned, unintentional, did not mean for that to happen. Crashing through a table that was on fire, that was planned. Lifting wrong in such a way that snaps a ligament in half like a rubber band, that was never supposed to happen, lol.
But I think my life span definitely got longer when I left behind. But not too much longer because I just am not in the same shape I was then. Even after adjusting for years and further knee damage, that me would run circles around now me.