• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Day At The Races!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh! I suppose it is easy to be the top poster for the day. It was.

The other one is impossible, but I think I'll try it anyway.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That tends to happen when you have trolling and baiting and people rising to the bait.
Just bring some Febreze with you once you resume you top notch needs a life position.
I wouldn't know...not familiar with his/her posts yet.
I did detect some provocative activity though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wouldn't know...not familiar with his/her posts yet.
I did detect some provocative activity though.
He's English. Thus, you are his natural enemy and must run over his paultry amount of posts. Just as you must if there is a Welsh poster who tries to wrest the position from you. Or a Japanese poster. Or another Scot poster.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's English. Thus, you are his natural enemy and must run over his paultry amount of posts. Just as you must if there is a Welsh poster who tries to wrest the position from you. Or a Japanese poster. Or another Scot poster.
Posters & Scots are natural enemies.
Like moderators & Scots.
And administrators & Scots.
And the internet & Scots.
Damn Scots...they ruined the internet!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Posters & Scots are natural enemies.
Like moderators & Scots.
And administrators & Scots.
And the internet & Scots.
Damn Scots...they ruined the internet!
Get busy! *cracks whip*
Though, honestly, I don't think the new guy will last here very long. He's said a few things that indicate he's likely to say some things the mods really aren't going to like. Or he'll just get tired of the "PC Lib" atmosphere.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Get busy! *cracks whip*
Though, honestly, I don't think the new guy will last here very long. He's said a few things that indicate he's likely to say some things the mods really aren't going to like. Or he'll just get tired of the "PC Lib" atmosphere.
Some newbies are flashes in the pan.
Others are the real thing.
We shall see.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Some newbies are flashes in the pan.
Others are the real thing.
We shall see.
My bet is flash in the pan. It's a long thread, but it involves right-wingers standing opposed to each other, PC police vs fedora patrol, and Rocky Horror Picture Show references and executive transvestites.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My bet is flash in the pan. It's a long thread, but it involves right-wingers standing opposed to each other, PC police vs fedora patrol, and Rocky Horror Picture Show references and executive transvestites.
I shiver, with antici............pation.