• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A day at the doctor

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Part1: A friend of mine had an appointment at her gynogoligist later this week. His nurse called her up this morning and asked if she could make it by 9:30 this morning. She agreed and realized she could not have time for a proper shower, so she just grabbed the face towel on the bathroom sink and did a 'quick clean'. Gets there, does the routine, panties off, legs in the braces. Continued...

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Part 2: Doc comes in says "Well! We made a special effort this morning, didn't you?" Doesn't pay much attention to what he said, gets finished, goes home to have her daughter ask her "were's the face towel?" she replied that it was used, to grab another. Her daughter was persistent, asking "No, I NEED that one, she asked why? Her daughter replied, "Because it had all my glitter in it!" :biglaugh:

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Sorry people I didnt word it too well!
Yes Roland, you were right.... She had glitter down there :eek:
This could only happen to a homeschooler..... And I would be looking for a new dr too :D

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Bwahahahahahaha!

No make that

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have tears in my eyes from the FIRST read! You said it perfectly, my dear; perfectly!

A

angellous_evangellous

I've heard this story before.

It was the young daughter's towel.

This is an old "forwarded" email circular thingy.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Oh! She said it happened to her.... or so I thought.
Knowing me I read it wrong.​
Im good at that :eek: Any how been sick today it made me laugh... so thats the main thing.

Eynah

angellous_evangellous said:
I've heard this story before.

It was the young daughter's towel.

This is an old "forwarded" email circular thingy.
The version I hear is that she decides to do something special and put on the spray deodorant (which is her daughters) and gets her daughters glitter instead. However, I could see this actually happening, so it's possible joke/legend. Goodness knows I grab the wrong thing far too often.