• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Congenital Liar

Acim

Revelation all the time
See, it's not just something occurring in this millennium.

From NY Times article, 1996

Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Do you have a link to the whole article? All I can see is a single paragraph. What does the entire article say?

Kuzcotopia

It says you have to be a subscriber. Can you give me an overview of the points?

Acim

Revelation all the time
It says you have to be a subscriber. Can you give me an overview of the points?

Interesting - because I am not a subscriber. I would guess the site has tracked your IP as referencing their articles beyond a set limit.

Here is what the article (by William Safire) says:
Note: I am under impression that Safire endorsed B. Clinton for POTUS

Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe.

2. The abuse of Presidential power known as Travelgate elicited another series of lies. She induced a White House lawyer to assert flatly to investigators that Mrs. Clinton did not order the firing of White House travel aides, who were then harassed by the F.B.I. and Justice Department to justify patronage replacement by Mrs. Clinton's cronies.

Now we know, from a memo long concealed from investigators, that there would be "hell to pay" if the furious First Lady's desires were scorned. The career of the lawyer who transmitted Hillary's lie to authorities is now in jeopardy. Again, she lied with good reason: to avoid being identified as a vindictive political power player who used the F.B.I. to ruin the lives of people standing in the way of juicy patronage.

3. In the aftermath of the apparent suicide of her former partner and closest confidant, White House Deputy Counsel Vincent Foster, she ordered the overturn of an agreement to allow the Justice Department to examine the files in the dead man's office. Her closest friends and aides, under oath, have been blatantly disremembering this likely obstruction of justice, and may have to pay for supporting Hillary's lie with jail terms.

Again, the lying was not irrational. Investigators believe that damning records from the Rose Law Firm, wrongfully kept in Vincent Foster's White House office, were spirited out in the dead of night and hidden from the law for two years -- in Hillary's closet, in Web Hubbell's basement before his felony conviction, in the President's secretary's personal files -- before some were forced out last week.

Why the White House concealment? For good reason: The records show Hillary Clinton was lying when she denied actively representing a criminal enterprise known as the Madison S.& L., and indicate she may have conspired with Web Hubbell's father-in-law to make a sham land deal that cost taxpayers $3 million.

Why the belated release of some of the incriminating evidence? Not because it mysteriously turned up in offices previously searched. Certainly not because Hillary Clinton and her new hang-tough White House counsel want to respond fully to lawful subpoenas.

*I ended up only quoting about three fifths of it because I'm under impression it is either against forum rules or basic internet guidelines to copy/paste content as a whole. Here's hoping the amount I chose to post is okay.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
So I find out this morning Roger Clinton, Bill Clinton's brother who in 2009 had already owed over $89,000 in numerous federal and state tax liens, who has the codename "Headache" by the Secret Service due to his controversial behavior, who was given a Presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession conviction, who was arrested for driving under the influence just 3 months ago on June 5, 2016 in Redondo Beach here in California and which received no news coverage in case it impacts the election, the guy who is an alcoholic and drug addict which we were told was cured three times now over the last many decades, so I find out this morning this Clinton is living in a million dollar home in a suburb by Los Angeles owned by Justin Cooper who was one of Bill Clinton's highly paid "advisors" and "body guard" at taxpayers expense and other "sources of income" who in 2009 bought the luxury home in the lush hills of an upscale Los Angeles suburb and where Roger Clinton moved into at the time and has been living in since Roger's 2009 tax liens.

Cooper the Clinton operative and "body guard" also has a home on Manhattan, not too far from Chelsea's $10 million dollar pad paid for by hedge fund scams of her husband using insider State Department info from the Hillary State Department to give to Bill Clinton to use as propaganda info on Greece hedge fund that bilked investors of millions.

It is sure a nice pad that Roger "DUI" Clinton is living in semi-secretly since 2009, nice place, come to California and check it out.

But what I am curious about is not so much Roger getting to live there as his own home, but how did this Cooper guy get the money to buy this million dollar pad in 2009 for Roger to live in when, even with the money he got from taxpayers and for being a strongarm guy for Bill and seems he was likely one of the goons sent by Hillary to go after the women sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton to try and shut them up, how is it this guy has so much money and shouldn't the public get access to this guy's tax returns as well as Roger's being this guy is still effectively working for the Hillary campaign?

Kuzcotopia

Interesting - because I am not a subscriber. I would guess the site has tracked your IP as referencing their articles beyond a set limit.

Here is what the article (by William Safire) says:
Note: I am under impression that Safire endorsed B. Clinton for POTUS

*I ended up only quoting about three fifths of it because I'm under impression it is either against forum rules or basic internet guidelines to copy/paste content as a whole. Here's hoping the amount I chose to post is okay.

Thanks man, I appreciate the assist!

I'll admit I haven't heard of any of this stuff. I'll have to poke around later and see the legal results of these inquiries and get back to you.

But yeah, upfront . . . she's shady. Most democrats probably admit that. If I'd been given a viable alternative, I wouldn't vote for her.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Liberally biased fact checking.
Because it simply can't be true. Nope! ...Uh uh! ... No way! ...Absolutely not! ...Not at all! ... If it goes against Trump it's must be. . . . . . . . it has to be wrong. Evidence? Who needs evidence. Evidence just clutters up the issue. Take my word for it. Please.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Liberally biased fact checking. How nice.
You can check by clicking on each to see the "facts" which do call out both of them on lies, including "mostly false" allegations Clinton made on Trump. Point out where the bias is if you don't mind. You only have to listen to them two for a little bit to notice who misrepresents the truth most often.

Acim

Revelation all the time
You can check by clicking on each to see the "facts" which do call out both of them on lies, including "mostly false" allegations Clinton made on Trump. Point out where the bias is if you don't mind. You only have to listen to them two for a little bit to notice who misrepresents the truth most often.

How about the fact that it doesn't deal with any of the lies noted in this thread? And because of that, has no relevance to this thread.

I agree that Hillary misrepresents the truth most often.

Acim

Revelation all the time
Because it simply can't be true. Nope! ...Uh uh! ... No way! ...Absolutely not! ...Not at all! ... If it goes against Trump it's must be. . . . . . . . it has to be wrong. Evidence? Who needs evidence. Evidence just clutters up the issue. Take my word for it. Please..

Hyperbole much? Shall we look to Fox News to settle debate about who's most trustworthy between the two? If not, why not? I mean if it goes against Clinton, it must be .... it has to be wrong. Evidence? Who needs evidence.

This thread's OP brings up lies told by HRC, why they are told, how she benefited. All while she was in the White House.