• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A common respect of faiths

DakotaGypsy

Moses the God Archetype* said:
:) Hello beloved i see your avatar indeed, are you hindu such as myself or is that just for show, i serve krsna in bhakti-yoga as the surpreme Godhead how about you?:jiggy:
No, I tend more along the Buddhist line and this was the closest avatar to a Tara, or a goddess. Although I am intrigued by the image of Shakti, is it, who dances on the body of Shiva?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Sorry Michel,

many of us don't feel completely welcome here. When we point out the bigotry we are made out to be trouble makers. The overall condescension is obvious and it hurts. Still, I have a ton of friends here (you included) and so I refuse to let those who are uncomfortable with my observations and beliefs push me out. If one admin were to have his way, I would be gone.