• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A close friend says I've been sleeping/showering with his girlfriend!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My entities are dark entities...known to cause some Tower level change to help folk with enlightening and strengthening them...you sure you want me to pray for that for you?
If you can bring Devils into my life that inspire me to create less suffering in the world, make people laugh, create peace, heal the sick and handicapped, heal the emotionally and mentally ill.....well, I'll work with any Devil who will do those things.

Pray to your dark entities to give me the knowledge that Lucifer has. I would totally use it to create less suffering in the world.

I'm not into witchcraft or dark arts but will ally myself with anyone or anything who wants less suffering and division and confusion in the world.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
If you can bring Devils into my life that inspire me to create less suffering in the world, make people laugh, create peace, heal the sick and handicapped, heal the emotionally and mentally ill.....well, I'll work with any Devil who will do those things.

Pray to your dark entities to give me the knowledge that Lucifer has. I would totally use it to create less suffering in the world.
Even better...Ill tell Lucifer himself you said that!

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Even better...Ill tell Lucifer himself you said that!
And may the Kami (Supernatural entities) that are capable of making your dreams come true do so , insofar as your dreams are not to create more misery to an already decaying miserable world.

But grace is available to those who ask. And I respect you praying to Lucifer. The name means "Morning star".

Venus is called morning star. Venus is the only planet named after a woman, the goddess of romance , love, erotic excitement, and beauty.

Venus is also the hottest planet and called the Twin of earth.

So, I bless Lucifer and you , and pray yourself and the forces of darkness do not use arcane powers to cause more misery, but to make the world a more beautiful peaceful amusing enchanting, and charming place. Amen!

The forces of darkness and light can work together.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
And may the Kami (Supernatural entities) that are capable of making your dreams come true do so , insofar as your dreams are not to create more misery to an already decaying miserable world.

But grace is available to those who ask. And I respect you praying to Lucifer. The name means "Morning star".

Venus is called morning star. Venus is the only planet named after a woman, the goddess of romance , love, erotic excitement, and beauty.

Venus is also the hottest planet and called the Twin of earth.

So, I bless Lucifer and you , and pray yourself and the forces of darkness do not use arcane powers to cause more misery, but to make the world a more beautiful peaceful amusing enchanting, and charming place. Amen!

The forces of darkness and light can work together.
Thank you for that

We Never Know

No Slack
My friend's wife sort of invited herself into my apartment and we hung out last night and now he's insisting that I've been sleeping with his wife, and I don't know how to deal with this or what the hell he's talking about.

He's not just asking. He pounded on my door yelling and I just look him in the eyes and tell him the truth. "Yes, she was here." No, we didn't do anything romantic.

Either his wife or his girlfriend. Not sure which. He's insisting he was knocking on my door while I was in the shower with his significant other and I keep telling the guy if he was knocking and yelling I would know about it, so I absolutely wasn't home at the time of his knocking, but yes she was in my apartment last night.

Where I live people get shot for sleeping with someone else's girl. I'm not worried about getting shot as long as they get me in the head and it's a quick death. Sounds like a cool way to die rather than cancer. I would be kinda worried if I got a bullet in the spinal chord and wound up in a wheelchair or something , because while I was walking last night I heard two gun shots.

They were just guns firing into the air from a vehicle , not anyone getting hit, but one of my immediate neighbor's was killed last July 29, and one of his friends shot in the leg.

I live in the Twin Cities where they have to call in national guard because of George Floyd and some recent killing by the police.

I could use prayer or advice.

Your definition of a close friend must differ from mine.
With my close friends I know if they are married or not, know their partner, know their kids if they have any, know their birthday, etc.
If you don't even know if the woman if his wife or girlfriend to me that's not a close friends, he's an aquaintence.
And if you don't know him well, he more than likely doesn't know you well. So he was legit in wondering why she was in your apartment. As for him accusing you of sleeping with her, if he knew you better he may not have but then again he may be just the jealous type.
In myself wouldn't let a acquaintances wife or girlfriend hang out with me because neither know me good enough nor me knowing them good enough. Its risky for trouble as you found out.
All this is just my opinion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In the Twin Cities police have failed to prevent stores from being looted and burned to the ground.

I have had police yank my arm out of socket twice. I don't like contacting police for anything. Twin Cities police have the worst reputation that I know of in America where in broad daylight on camera they do some messed up stuff.

Like, I have a court case coming up where my attorney got my medical records and said the case might be dropped and there is possibility of a lawsuit because they tazed me and yanked my arm out of socket as excessive use of force after I was already on the ground in Minneapolis.

I'm not getting police involved. I don't care what happens!
I am sorry about your bad experience. And poor policing leads to justice not occurring. It is not up to the police to punish wrong doers, and when they do people that are guilty of a crime (ahem) can sometimes get off as a result.

This happens when the police are overworked, undermanned, underpaid, and under trained.