• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A close friend says I've been sleeping/showering with his girlfriend!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My friend's wife sort of invited herself into my apartment and we hung out last night and now he's insisting that I've been sleeping with his wife, and I don't know how to deal with this or what the hell he's talking about.

He's not just asking. He pounded on my door yelling and I just look him in the eyes and tell him the truth. "Yes, she was here." No, we didn't do anything romantic.

Either his wife or his girlfriend. Not sure which. He's insisting he was knocking on my door while I was in the shower with his significant other and I keep telling the guy if he was knocking and yelling I would know about it, so I absolutely wasn't home at the time of his knocking, but yes she was in my apartment last night.

Where I live people get shot for sleeping with someone else's girl. I'm not worried about getting shot as long as they get me in the head and it's a quick death. Sounds like a cool way to die rather than cancer. I would be kinda worried if I got a bullet in the spinal chord and wound up in a wheelchair or something , because while I was walking last night I heard two gun shots.

They were just guns firing into the air from a vehicle , not anyone getting hit, but one of my immediate neighbor's was killed last July 29, and one of his friends shot in the leg.

I live in the Twin Cities where they have to call in national guard because of George Floyd and some recent killing by the police.

I could use prayer or advice.

PureX

Veteran Member
As long as you continue to engage in all kinds of risky behaviors, apparently hoping to eventually be killed by it, you shouldn't be surprised when it results in all sorts of bizarre reactions and responses from others.

My advice is to stop engaging in these kinds of risky behaviors and try to get some positive, effective psychological help with this self-destructive obsession of yours.

Hey, you asked.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
As long as you continue to engage in all kinds of risky behaviors, apparently hoping to eventually be killed by it, you shouldn't be surprised when it results in all sorts of bizarre reactions and responses from others.

My advice is to stop engaging in these kinds of risky behaviors and try to get some positive, effective psychological help with this self-destructive obsession of yours.

Hey, you asked.

So, if a lady comes knocking on my door, don't let her in?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I could cast a protection spell that may or may not help or I could pray for you that's about all I could do. It would depend if you want me praying to Angrboda, Loki,Sigyn,Hela or Lucifer on your behalf whether I would pray. Or a different god entirely as I could also do that. No advice tho I am afraid I have none.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Hey, you asked.

So you consider allowing your friends SO into your home is a risky behavior?

You must really live on the edge...

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
My friend's wife sort of invited herself into my apartment and we hung out last night and now he's insisting that I've been sleeping with his wife, and I don't know how to deal with this or what the hell he's talking about.

He's not just asking. He pounded on my door yelling and I just look him in the eyes and tell him the truth. "Yes, she was here." No, we didn't do anything romantic.

Either his wife or his girlfriend. Not sure which. He's insisting he was knocking on my door while I was in the shower with his significant other and I keep telling the guy if he was knocking and yelling I would know about it, so I absolutely wasn't home at the time of his knocking, but yes she was in my apartment last night.

Where I live people get shot for sleeping with someone else's girl. I'm not worried about getting shot as long as they get me in the head and it's a quick death. Sounds like a cool way to die rather than cancer. I would be kinda worried if I got a bullet in the spinal chord and wound up in a wheelchair or something , because while I was walking last night I heard two gun shots.

They were just guns firing into the air from a vehicle , not anyone getting hit, but one of my immediate neighbor's was killed last July 29, and one of his friends shot in the leg.

I live in the Twin Cities where they have to call in national guard because of George Floyd and some recent killing by the police.

I probably would have asked her if your friend knew she was there and if he was okay with it. Likely your first mistake that led to the misunderstanding.

At this point, I would reach out to your friend and meet with him in a very public place, perhaps over coffee, to explain exactly what happened and admit to your mistake. Either he’ll believe you or he won’t but at least you won’t be allowing his assumptions to fester and grow.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I could cast a protection spell that may or may not help or I could pray for you that's about all I could do. It would depend if you want me praying to Angrboda, Loki,Sigyn,Hela or Lucifer on your behalf whether I would pray. Or a different god entirely as I could also do that. No advice tho I am afraid I have none.
I need wisdom and enlightenment. You can pray to the Deities you believe can bestow on me enlightenment to deal with some of the crazies I'm dealing with on a regular basis. This guy keeps a baseball bat on him and breaks windshields and chased a guy recently with it.

Who knows what the hell he's capable of. Ya never know. He does lots of illegal stuff so is unpredictable and sometimes out of his mind.

But just in general. I'm sure this situation will resolve itself.

But if there is an entity you feel close to , please ask them to enlighten and guide me to make wise choices, and be strong and courageous. Perhaps perform a ritual on my behalf.

Thank you! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I probably would have asked her if your friend knew she was there and if he was okay with it. Likely your first mistake that led to the misunderstanding.

At this point, I would reach out to your friend and meet with him in a very public place, perhaps over coffee, to explain exactly what happened and admit to your mistake. Either he’ll believe you or he won’t but at least you won’t be allowing his assumptions to fester and grow.
Yeah. Good advice...I'll wait till he cools down. For now, I'm telling his girlfriend or wife she's not allowed in my apartment.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I need wisdom and enlightenment. You can pray to the Deities you believe can bestow on me enlightenment to deal with some of the crazies I'm dealing with on a regular basis. This guy keeps a baseball bat on him and breaks windshields and chased a guy recently with it.

Who knows what the hell he's capable of. Ya never know. He does lots of illegal stuff so is unpredictable and sometimes out of his mind.

But just in general. I'm sure this situation will resolve itself.

But if there is an entity you feel close to , please ask them to enlighten and guide me to make wise choices, and be strong and courageous. Perhaps perform a ritual on my behalf.

Thank you! :)
My entities are dark entities...known to cause some Tower level change to help folk with enlightening and strengthening them...you sure you want me to pray for that for you?

danieldemol

Premium Member

If your "friend" is threatening you call the police.

He needs to grow up and realise his lady is an autonomous person that thinks for herself and makes her own decisions.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If your "friend" is threatening you call the police.

He needs to grow up and realise his lady is an autonomous person that thinks for herself and makes her own decisions.
Unfortunately it sounds like he lives in a rather depressed area. Their is a psychosis about the police there that causes self fulfilling prophecies. In any middle class or higher neighborhood this man's actions would have been reported a long time ago and there would be no problem. He lives where the attitude "snitches get stitches" is a reality.

Vee

Premium Member
I think the three of you need to have a chat. Call them both and sort it out like adults. The "he said, she said, someone else said" never ends well. First talk to them together and then let them talk to each other. Whatever issues they have, you shouldn't be in the middle. Good luck.

Yerda

Veteran Member
How close is your friendship with this guy? I mean, do you know him well enough that he'll calm down and listen to you if you were to sit him down and explain what happened?

Mate, don't get yourself shot over some jealous tiff between lovers. That's not on the list of Things Worth Being Shot For.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

A possibility, Maybe friend and significant other had a falling out, the motives behind SO calling on you could have been a deliberate ploy to get your friend pissed.

I think the only way to solve it and keep your friend is to ask them both to your place and all 3 of you discuss it calmly.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
How close is your friendship with this guy? I mean, do you know him well enough that he'll calm down and listen to you if you were to sit him down and explain what happened?

Mate, don't get yourself shot over some jealous tiff between lovers. That's not on the list of Things Worth Being Shot For.
I just had a sit down with him in my apartment. He came knocking on my window at 7:30 AM.

I think he believes me now but he has broken up with his girlfriend apparently and has sternly warned me not to let her in my house or the security door.

It's actually hell because everyone for my neighbor always knocks on my window.

I kid you not, I let a guy stay the night about three weeks ago and use my razor. While he was shaving something fell and hit the floor.

He said "Oh , it's just my pistol".

Like, what the hell is his motive for calling attention to his pistol other than possibly to try and be intimidating?

My neighbor had his bike stolen recently and people that aren't allowed here that he doesn't want here keep showing up for him. There's illegal activity and physical fights in the hallways and room next door.

But this particular guy and myself have always gotten along and never even disagreed on something or gotten unpleasant emotions over each other.

Then he shows up yelling last night. I've actually been falsely accused of sleeping with another man's girl before , and it pisses me off that I can't hang out with a girl/woman without having to put myself at risk for this.

So I guess I don't get to have friendship with women who have boyfriends/husbands?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Unfortunately it sounds like he lives in a rather depressed area. Their is a psychosis about the police there that causes self fulfilling prophecies. In any middle class or higher neighborhood this man's actions would have been reported a long time ago and there would be no problem. He lives where the attitude "snitches get stitches" is a reality.
In the Twin Cities police have failed to prevent stores from being looted and burned to the ground.

I have had police yank my arm out of socket twice. I don't like contacting police for anything. Twin Cities police have the worst reputation that I know of in America where in broad daylight on camera they do some messed up stuff.

Like, I have a court case coming up where my attorney got my medical records and said the case might be dropped and there is possibility of a lawsuit because they tazed me and yanked my arm out of socket as excessive use of force after I was already on the ground in Minneapolis.

I'm not getting police involved. I don't care what happens!