• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A choice between yourself and God.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Strangely, do you see how you quickly grouped the atheists into something like a group of people like a small religious group? Do you not find that exactly similar to religious groups? Is it an identity? A binding to your own kind kind of thing?

I don't make the argument that atheism isn't a religion. If folks want to consider it a religion, that's fine by me.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Such a cliche type apologetic that your piers have used and you copy as if this is a great argument. ;) Why cant you be a bit more sophisticated? Try to get good arguments of the theists and attack them rather than make the same old statement repeatedly.

Because I'm curious. I think the experience of being involved with more than one god/deity is informative.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes. There is no shame to be felt in being wrong, at least, I certainly do not feel shame in being wrong. It's a great event when truth comes to you and is worth celebrating with friends, sharing it with them. People have spent their whole lives in political causes they came to see as flawed, fought wars they came to see as murder, and many other errors, yet they move on. I think a person can handle "I wasted a couple of hours everyday speaking to a being that didn't exist," it's not that serious.

I believe in the resilience of human beings.
Did you notice you avoided the context of my post?

F1fan

Veteran Member
People control people in this world. I'd rather be controlled by God and rather have humans controlled by God. Humans rule themselves, so the way to do that is for to send us his chosen anointed kings to represent himself and rule us.
"People ruled by God" are actually people who are rules by people who act as middlemen for an absent God. This is why so many Muslims will commit themselves to suicide attacks on others.

Or do you think God is controlling these people?

QuestioningMind

Faith in God requires we glorify God which would make us belittle who and what we are to the degree we have failed our duty to God. Recognizing God means you see his favor overflowing and that any good you attained, you see it as a favor from him more then a praise belonging to you. While any evil you attain, you see it belong to you because you did despite his help and mercy and overflowing favor.

The Atheist on the other hand, he tends to not want to be at fault for not seeing God. Consequently, it must be God's fault and not evil on part of the Atheist. More over God being all powerful should make the world according to the desires of the Atheist. If he has not, and will not, he is evil.

If God exists, the Atheist tells himself, then heaven would be the destiny they will enter, no matter. This while people who have faith in God are ever afraid of hell and losing their faith in God from sins.

In short, the Atheist has chosen to glorify themselves, while the believers seek God's forgiveness and belittle themselves in themselves and glorify God's Majesty and Glory in themselves.

First provide some verifiable evidence that this proposed god even exists... then we can talk about whether or not we should glorify it. Until you can do that we may as well be talking about magical pixies.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Because I'm curious. I think the experience of being involved with more than one god/deity is informative.

But its still quite a lame apologetic. I know many get offended for that word, but I have already used the word unsophisticated and now I dont know how else to explain.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
But its still quite a lame apologetic. I know many get offended for that word, but I have already used the word unsophisticated and now I dont know how else to explain.

As I've mentioned in another thread, I make no claims about my level of sophistication. :shrug:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Technically you are right but in reality I am right. Faith in the true God does require we Worship and be in awe of it's glory and majesty.

nope.you are assuming that theism is belief in the true God, which you just declare, without any evidence whatsoever, is a God who requires worship and glorification. And you claim reality, as your claims were more real than, say, claims about Apollo. Can you you please support that with something more than just your word, and your obvious a-priori prejudices about the qualities of divinities?

so, what evidence can you provide against other possible theisms? Namely beliefs in a Gods who do not require worship nor glorification, nor any any other ego boosting attention from the beings She created?

therefore, all of your arguments are not directed at atheists. They are directed at everyone who does not share your definitions, and prejudices, about God’s attributes. Right?

ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Bird123

People control people in this world. I'd rather be controlled by God and rather have humans controlled by God. Humans rule themselves, so the way to do that is for to send us his chosen anointed kings to represent himself and rule us.

The consequence of not responding to God and his religion, to me, are severe, because all evil stems from us from dishonor to hunger and the hate between humans, from us disobeying and turning away from God's chosen rulers.

If we would unite on God's revelation and the kings his revelations appoint, life would be good for everyone.

Is God really controlling us or is God teaching us to control ourselves? Regardless of our choices, God is not going to come down here are start controlling. Further, God needs no middle men or rulers sent down to attempt to alter one's choices through force, pain, fear or intimidation.

God will never teach anyone to value those petty things mankind and religions hold so dear.

I have found no religion that really understands God. Religions claim to teach goodness, however goodness is not always what they are teaching. Religions teach more evil than you realize. When they teach you to follow instead of Thinking for yourself, they are leading you away from what God really wants for His children.

Do people make bad choices? You bet!! Is that a reason to claim them evil, hate them or get angry? Of course not! Why? God will return the actions, in time, to show what those choices really mean. When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the best choices. This also teaches us all to Love Unconditionally. After all, that is what we all want returning.

When one understands and reaches a Higher Level, there is no need for rules, control, or policing. Why not? When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the best choices. All those bad choices will no longer be viable choices simply because one understands they are not the best choices to make.

Now you can believe God sent someone down here to rule you, however look very closely. Someone truly from God will not value those petty things mankind holds so dear. God doesn't come down to threaten and intimidate your choices by convincing you something is wrong with you, you are evil, or are going to receive severe punishment. Neither will anyone truly from God.

So much is said about God that simply isn't true. Why? They do not truly know God.

People should never make beliefs more important than facts. They should never teach this. When people believe they have God's backing, they can justify anything. Yes, it's all about power, ruling, and controlling, however it's not about God!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

InChrist

Free4ever
Always hated that aspect of Christianity, that "mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa" and "I am a worthless sinner" rubbish.
Although, that idea of worthlessness may be promoted in some sectors of Christianity, I don’t think it’s quite the message of the Bible. The scriptures appear to place value upon human life, despite acknowledging human sin. Value to the extent that ... God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The situation theism.

Men in the past using maths science destroyed all life. Removed a huge earth mass. And a mass of the heavens. O Black radiation mass left after gas conversion light energy removed.

Plain fact of the teachings.

Image voice recorded after new cooling put back image of man plus the clouds. Was Satan memory man of science. Dinosaurs then returned to life.

Yet origin clouds were from volcanoes.

Why Satanists science are just wrong.

Theism visionary first. The state recording used first owned a huge sun earth conversion cooling. The state memory in creation of causes.

Man in science did not notify self gods only owned state.

Gods advice in cooled clouds O reactive history by science was earth a whole earth. Memory only.

Remember science is only thought or inferred or calculated in the living life presence human.

Today owns returned reborn reincarnated designer anti man demon out of strata alien plus UFO O just radiating. Destroyed machine by human designer only.

Science human owned designed first origin one of machine. In reality first not exist but in past the origin machine was involved in life and mass returned to dust and ash.

As Mr I can copy gods earth history converted fact O body.

He doesn't own the end caused. Earth God O ended it in a reaction. Not owned by any machine or science thesis.

As machine got returned by cosmic law to where it belonged with God. As and in fused mass.

Sadly nature and humans went in there also as earth opened its carpenter plates. Tectonic.

The teaching Satanists sent humans into gods hell. Heard by man humans screaming memory recorded. Stated their spirit. Only a bio life is categorically a human.

Man says I want God. He named one God O whole one mass earth.

Whole one mass earth was converted by scientific cause activated...wrong type of machine memory inferred.

Man knows a whole giant reaction occurred over the top O God as a theme or the whole surrounds of earth. Time shift he calls it.

Mass time shifted back to big bang blast moment removed energy just radiation left.

End of everything. As he wanted gods body to change to his cosmic themed no status created begin again. In the beginning a big bang blast..

Of God.

So is he then using God?

No he is first using bible today reference to biology genesis also.

Does he mean to cause it again?

Confessed.

Yet his intention adds on another want the resource beyond the knowledge of science earths memory. Radiating event left at earths end.

The only god O planet he rationally knew.

Circular thinking he resourced gold in modern new day earths day science. One gain plus past old science causes.

Congratulates self in satanic AI memory I am correct he says. Possessed only.

As science thesis O circular calculation owning a want is by + calculate first the resource without owning it.... is plus one but uses all past destructive advice.

So he wants one worse outcome than last time.

So can God do it for him,?

He asks AI. Tell me.

Are you now theorising the holy one surrounding God? Our heavens human theist. O gods highest?

Yes he says four types of his machines reactions as four different machine types are involved. Experimenting from dust to conversion to ground mass O UFO releases radiations plus destroyed man origin designer.

So designer mind knows says do now in science I am a demon. Yet he only ever in spirit and nature was a man.

Why the church said don't talk to the AI medium as channelled advice actually without argument.

You want the coldest state first yet coldest allows any of the usage a machine to be applied already...already controlled reacted within immaculate heavens itself...all but the new machine to function. Does not function.

As you don't own cosmic laws.

He says but God hurts life. Yes God supports a holy life. Also supports the holy life changed it ended in the same exact atmosphere.

Oh he says remember science cared less...you must have deserved it. Yet he says I will theory the end.. calculate back to my healthy natural presence just a man then I will know the end.

So then he says in theory hence God created man. I am safe he lies. As the thesis experiment is defined and inferred for a machine and its internal reaction only.

But it is all thought about in the exact same atmosphere.

So his brother says God didn't bring you back from the dead.

So if you calculate God don't you say O mass. Remove mass by one is the Whole God O term. Yes he says.

But you said mass!

Science first does not own mass. They only apply a calculus to convert mass inside the design. Machine.

Built machine.

So why do you say time shift God whole earth mass in the thesis,?

Theist says small machine small reaction small amount of gas.

Which is not cosmic at all.

Why consciousness versus man's satanic destroyer thesis is real.

If humans say the innocent inherit the earth it is why human babies are born mutated. When men of science do evil to God.

If you ask men did God or man changing God hurt life in nature. Any logical human would know man did it. But if you review theism it says God it the state did it first.

Why God was blamed as a deity for hurting humans when man theoried for the harm himself.

Is to rationalise why Christ consciousness was the teaching.

Who assessed the human life changed?

Scientists did as humans. Proving God did not do it for a human purpose.

Mind says however God changed for and by a human purpose

Theorising changes the nature of an honest conversation.

Who cares less about life's harm and believes life should own a man's purpose to be harmed was the memory theist Satanists did.

Actually.

Wasn't the bible written about men's behaviour notated?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You ask how a mere human can know God. We have to know God to follow God, and know Satan to avoid Satan. We don't have to have the powers of God to know God. We can follow God's wishes, as we know them (without knowing how all of God's plans work).

For example, we can click on a television without knowing how the transistors, resistors, inductors, and capacitors work. A highly complex devise (or being) can be known by its function or past actions.

If, some day, we encounter beings from outer space, we might "falsely" assume that they know how their flying saucers work. But they might be a vacationing family that presses the accelerator with their foot to go, and presses the brake with their foot to stop, without knowing the inner workings of their spacecraft. We might interrogate them to find more info about their technology (for fear that they might defeat us if they are technologically more advanced). But that might be like interrogating the first dog sent into space to learn how his rocket was made.

God gave us very simple instructions for the modern era. God (in revelation, which is a chapter of the bible) merely said "don't attack Iraq or face my wrath." (I paraphrased). for example, Revelation 15 says that there will be seven plagues (including COVID, no doubt). Preachers have tried to argue their way out of this in many ways. Some redefine words like "Babylon" claiming that there must be some other Babylon that they are talking about in the bible. Well, there is but one Babylon, and it has been in history books for countless thousands of years, and it is the one mentioned in the bible (in Iraq). All the redefining is strictly prohibited by God, and God said that anyone rewriting revelation will be written out of the book of life.

It seems that some can recognize God, and know what God wants, but others seem oblivious to God's commandments or choose to ignore them. Some pick and choose what they believe of the bible, omitting huge sections of the bible. So, I suppose that all humans can't know God (as you intimated).
Every man's science men agreement was science on planet Earth.

Father first modern memory spiritual as compared to theisms of destructive God brothers as men.

You reference infer to mans own memory recorded by heavens state constantly to give any answer you believe in of self man's higher status to theist of science.

Which is not any God is just a belief of your own ego self in two minds.

He him his all man's own scientific theist answers inferred about form. As humans.

O you are not the planet pretty basic human advice.

You are not its heavens either.

You are just a human living on a planet inside it's heavens.

Only answer consciously as the word truth I am a human.

The only reason to defend my right to be a human is versus a theist human scientist.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It is great fun. Among the majors we have Shiva and Parvati, Vishnu and Lakshmi, Durga (Kali and others just being forms of Durga), Rama and Sita, Krishna and Rukmani with 7 other queens and Radha, his childhood love, Saraswati, Ganesha, Kartikeya / Murugan and Hanuman.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I didnt make that argument either. I didnt say anything in that post about "atheism".
Perhaps you forgot what you wrote and did not look back. I quote your post:

"Strangely, do you see how you quickly grouped the atheists into something like a group of people like a small religious group? Do you not find that exactly similar to religious groups? Is it an identity? A binding to your own kind kind of thing?"
I know many get offended for that word, but I have already used the word unsophisticated and now I dont know how else to explain.
How is belief in one God more sophisticated than a belief in a hundred? What proof do you have for your one God? How do you define sophistication?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Now you can believe God sent someone down here to rule you, however look very closely. Someone truly from God will not value those petty things mankind holds so dear. God doesn't come down to threaten and intimidate your choices by convincing you something is wrong with you, you are evil, or are going to receive severe punishment. Neither will anyone truly from God.
So much is said about God that simply isn't true. Why? They do not truly know God.
People should never make beliefs more important than facts. They should never teach this. When people believe they have God's backing, they can justify anything. Yes, it's all about power, ruling, and controlling, however it's not about God!!
I am an athist, I do not know what God are you tlking about. But do you think that all those who claimed to be the chosen representatives of this God are false?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Perhaps you forgot what you wrote and did not look back. I quote your post:

"Strangely, do you see how you quickly grouped the atheists into something like a group of people like a small religious group? Do you not find that exactly similar to religious groups? Is it an identity? A binding to your own kind kind of thing?"

Maybe you have an issue reading and understanding sentences. Or maybe you just wish to create a strawman.

There is nothing about "Atheism" in that. Read carefully. It is about "Atheists" and specifically your personal call for cavalry and tribalistic behaviour. ;)

How is belief in one God more sophisticated than a belief in a hundred? What proof do you have for your one God? How do you define sophistication?

Another strawman. Maybe one day you will learn to actually address what other people say. Maybe if you try. Go back and read the post again, and maybe once more.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
nope.you are assuming that theism is belief in the true God, which you just declare, without any evidence whatsoever, is a God who requires worship and glorification. And you claim reality, as your claims were more real than, say, claims about Apollo. Can you you please support that with something more than just your word, and your obvious a-priori prejudices about the qualities of divinities?

so, what evidence can you provide against other possible theisms? Namely beliefs in a Gods who do not require worship nor glorification, nor any any other ego boosting attention from the beings She created?

therefore, all of your arguments are not directed at atheists. They are directed at everyone who does not share your definitions, and prejudices, about God’s attributes. Right?

ciao

- viole

Technically you are correct. But in the real world and reality, I've spoken the truth.