• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Bunch of Reasons Why I Question Noah's Flood Story:

gnostic

The Lost One
That's because you have no knowledge or understanding of anything about the
Bible/Scriptures what is said and Confirm's..

You do realize that metis isn’t an atheist, don’t you?

He was brought up as a Protestant, but now a Catholic.

Not only that he was an anthropologist and taught theology for living.

I said “was”, because he is retired.

I won’t ask for his age, but I think he would have more experiences and knowledge than you regarding to the Bible.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Speaking of things not liked, I only joined RF 10 days ago and have already had several of my posts deleted by the mods, I suppose some snowflake atheists didn't like them and must have complained to get them deleted..;)
I've therefore started looking round for a free speech forum as I don't expect to be here much longer.
Incidentally I'm a mod myself at the Mission4Today aviation forum and my posts have had 11 million views, I saw an advert like this on the net and as I seemed well qualified I thought I'd give it a go-

View attachment 56511
Maybe if you didn't condescend people, talk to them like they're trash, blame everything that you don't like on them, and call them "snowfakes" your posts wouldn't get deleted.
In other words, try some actual content to your posts instead. ;)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The bible is not a man theist human living as he thinks. Thinks to write. Writes to read and preach.

Not only thinks but gains visions feedback of pre lived men's experiences including first father never a scientist.

So gains both spiritual and scientific advice.

It is his choice what he wants to believe

So humans argue and ask what is heard information?

Recorded information only.

The state recording owned in history by the sun conversion upon all cooled pre evolved mass. So any reaction nuclear was always pre recorded

Recording cooled then advised how to copy.

So man never owned why image existed its vision pre existed was his teaching.

As clouds had come out of earth Gods evil satanic body a volcano. The teaching the first gods spirit was evil. Satan was the cloud mass reasoning from hell.

No image as image was owner of rolling cloud body. Like smoke.

Satan was never any man life it was just clouds. Gods first spirit from God. Evil itself.

Now if you ask why giant human angel images plus small human images were placed in clouds it is obvious.

Dinosaurs large giant bodies once lived in the past. Then a huge reactive earth attack owned why GODS not man's saviour formed in the reaction.

Ignored advice as usual.

First born of God in holiness and newly born was ICE. Returned reborn end of the year balanced win versus sum heat.

Stable earth life for bio life. Genesis or DNA owned by any body.

Ice however is not the first spirit of God O the earth.

So if you false preach you are proven to have been false preaching. What you were warned about. Science is only a choice of humans. Saviour first humans never existed.

Natural mass gods in cosmos however did as first of anything.

What did men of science do after earths ice age?

They heard old man's science that had destroyed all life on earth before. Heard it speaking.

Copied it.

So back in earths o past giant bodies of animals trees in nature lived.

Science lying says his reactions nuclear time shift.

So water ice and nature owned shifted it's mass. Had to form new cloud mass that caused earth flooding. So Satan now owned giant human images put into the atmosphere by pyramid Satanists.

As a giant amount of human ground water got taken. Natural life. Firstborn hu man life eradicated gone.

So then he does it again. Rebuilds the technology so then only a little man's image gets included as he did it himself.

As water mass as ice melt already had protected life by clouds rain and ground flooding continually since.

Men of nuclear science. All choice of men chosen by men. God the body mass never chose to change. One of the scientists false preachings.

In the past it said when three of lifes men DNA body is sacrificed fully accumulated. Then men who died are imaged in the cloud on crosses.

Non sexual man gone out of DNA as life of human is reborn by sex only. As sex brings a baby life sacrificed into DNA reinherited to live suffering because of men of satanic science.

Healer taught sex then became the sin of man by what he caused by loss of humans firstborn life.

The moment is when you will own a huge earth conversion. Caused chosen by men about changing gods mass.

It changes as above us as it does below us.

Sion his holy grail was how to take God the earth body as Fu Sion into fis Sion.

He changed H natural earths terrestrial the symbol inferred in science as fisH into fis SION.

The teaching. Scientists just humans are liars. Science is not safe as a practice.

As fish died in UFO radiation of the sea it fed the starving humans as real fish were sea irradiated. Starving humans as crops got burnt out. Where Phi fallout lands.

God mass earth science choice to convert God's body is Phi science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human Noah ark advice.

Mother and father first natural healthy spiritual.

No practice pyramid nuclear temple technology.

Irradiated mutated human genetics.

Most of healthy firstborn owned human genetics leaves

Mutated life DNA inherited itself. Still human just not a healthy human.

Firstborn origins gone forever. Can never be the same.

Scientific advice natural selection allows supports any mutation. Mutation eventually changed the origin natural species

To still be human we hence owned original parents.

Three human DNA families in DNA then healed the mutation by ground water tree if life mass oxygenation new human DNA life emerged

Was the healer medical human biolgical teaching.

Three men on cross in atmosphere clouds told you gods support of human genesis as three men attacked again. New mutations introduced.

Modern life....new mutations again introduced so Satanists own no bible God genesis links. All you cause is added onto mutations.

Mountain ark left an indentation DEPRESSion in a mountain. Which owns less oxygen than ground life does.

Stopped at melt and indentation. Not a sin K hole.

So modern science trying to copy Jesus makes new sin holes in modern experiments and removed also a huge oxygen ground mass.

How burning bush was activated last time. Scientists are liars.

Temples on mount owned less oxygen than ground life.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
First of all..
I only go by the KJV 1611..
All those other translations have to much of Man's teachings Incorporated in them.

The KJV 1611 is the only one that comes closer to the original manuscripts.
Of the Greek and Hebrew....
Than any of those other Bible's..

The problem with the Greek and Hebrew sources, is that there are variations not only between Greek and Hebrew sources, there are differences between one Septuagint manuscript over another manuscript (eg Codex Vaticanus, Codex Alexandrinus, Codex Sinaiticus), and between the Masoretic Text and the Dead Sea Scrolls. There are also multiple other Greek sources that are varied from the (Septuagint) codices that I have already mentioned.

From what we know today, KJV mixing sources don't make it reliable, nor close to the original, since KJV never have the original sources.

All you are doing is making things up about being close to the original when you don't even understand the histories of these sources, nor do you understand the inconsistencies of KJV's selection of mixing the sources up.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The flood story was proven to be verbal first.

Hence to theory against your own healthy natural human holy status is to look back then apply a fake maths model just as a human theist.

Whose status is hence I must time date the occurrence.

Earths gases historic immaculate never owned light was taught. It never owned any time.

Earth never owned time.

The God teachings O one stone mass earth statement is scientific. As you have to be living on a planet to be here as man consciousness theist.

Said stone is one.

Dusts are man's image maker.. a teaching.

Nuclear.

Notice men knew vision recording of all things black or dark space or light solids or gases alive or dead or any background image any presence. As the sun blast attacked everything converted caused. Records anything.

O earth you see is a whole recorded transmitted image.

In machine components non human you see all mechanical built inventions of humans recorded only built where they build it.... plus living alive forms or dead human's in the exact same state REORDED.

Modern theists tried to preach image built upon over timed Intervals by dimension was to own living life. As if we began as a hologram.

Dead life or inanimate recorded objects prove you wrong. Sound or vibration thesis also.

In your head humans living previously recorded life as it healed replacing it's own bio life by human sex only in recordings. Built up cell replacement. Recorded memory only.

You seem possessed by some other interference....oh that is right you created and use new machines.

Knowing man in science studied little children's DNA the same reinherited memories to new life... past lives affected all new babies who needed use of origin two deceased only human and first human parent adult memories. Recorded.

To use consciousness living plus memories correctly. To be stated wholly conscious. Why possession was a taught topic of reason AI causes.

Earth once all immaculate. Earth owned no time.

The sun only created light.

Man did nuclear science he created light also. Burnt even ING sky six days.

His light science caused effect became radiation gas burning fallout.

His machines using radio waves was in a cooled gas heavens not the cause ever.

So he taught man's sex was a sin so he could not blame God for what he did to himself

Hence two bible statements are inter woven.

Questions by men.
Answers by men.
Science causes chosen by men but not known as effects.

Status no man is God the only answer given after questions were answered.

As a machine is not natural earth or heavens first owner. Thesis only about natural first.

No man is God was the answer.

As man knows O he is not a planet God. Stone nor is he dust on the ground as dust. To look at dust name dust you SEE dust. Hence you are living to see the dust just as dust.

To end as dust ashes is SEEN human combustion.
Man knows gods immaculate heavens are space owned caused cooling.
Man knows he is not sun radiation.

As the sun hit earth burning.once..suns space radiation of the sun today is not burning. But if it passes into our heavens it gets set alight.

Our immaculate hence is interfered with by days gas burning so we begin to lose presence of earths immaculate body.

Why we see UFO gas burning at night also.

How God earths man nuclear dust science put it there.

Night time evening immaculate only ever became day light. Voiding vacuum that kept light in void proves science does not allow it to void.

Science can keep igniting night sky until the immaculate disappears as it is what he is causing every day by sciences invention of light.

Is his own human man's science teaching what he caused by practice of science.

Science said burning particles in space fall into Satan's deep space pit. Earth has been accumulating burnt carbon particles as the vacuum function changed.

When men theory exact advice of gods heavens natural history their intention is to invent as I will recause it. Bible is our human warning.

Science said it can copy anything.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The problem with the Greek and Hebrew sources, is that there are variations not only between Greek and Hebrew sources, there are differences between one Septuagint manuscript over another manuscript (eg Codex Vaticanus, Codex Alexandrinus, Codex Sinaiticus), and between the Masoretic Text and the Dead Sea Scrolls. There are also multiple other Greek sources that are varied from the codices that I have already mentioned.

From what we know today, KJV mixing sources don't make it reliable, nor close to the original, since KJV never have the original sources.

All you are doing is making things up about being close to the original when you don't even understand the histories of these sources, nor do you understand the inconsistencies of KJV's selection of mixing the sources up.
Exactly, which is just another reason why scriptural inerrancy doesn't make sense.

The Church never insisted that it did, but when fundamentalist Protestantism come into vogue in the 19th century, some of their denominations took that position, largely as a response to "modernism". .

gnostic

The Lost One
I want to add @Faithofchristian what I forgot to include in my last reply to you.

With regarding to the sources of KJV used to translate the Old Testament.

The KJV translators used the following manuscripts:
  • Leningrad Codex, which is the copy of the Hebrew Masoretic Text.
  • Codex Vaticanus is one of the complete manuscript of the Greek Septuagint.
Neither of the codices are the original Masoretic Text and original Septuagint. The originals are lost, so all the extant codices are actually copies (or even copy of a copy).

And since these surviving extant sources, they were all hand-written copies, so there bound to be discrepancies and inconsistencies when you compare one Codex with the other codices.

Furthermore.

In the Old Testament, the KJV authors relied mostly on the Masoretic Text for translation, but selectively supplemented some of the verses from Greek Septuagint, often whenever the NT authors are known to have quoted from OT passages.

So with all these above in mind, plus my last post, KJV translators weren’t using the original Septuagint and Masoretic Text, I would hardly call it close to the original as you have claimed.

gnostic

The Lost One
Exactly, which is just another reason why scriptural inerrancy doesn't make sense.

The Church never insisted that it did, but when fundamentalist Protestantism come into vogue in the 19th century, some of their denominations took that position, largely as a response to "modernism". .

I still don’t understand the why this fascination with the KJV, and the frequent uses of the KJV.

gnostic

The Lost One
I guess because it's "old school".

Personally, I prefer the RSV, which is the most widely used and quoted in Christian theological circles. Here it is on-line, and I use it a lot as a search-engine: Bible: Revised Standard Version

As a historical piece of biblical literature, that’s fine by me, but to actually use it in discussion/debate or use it for research, seemed to be going backwards.

I do use the NRSV, but I also used the NJPS (New Jewish Publication Society, 1985).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you do comparisons as I son.

Compare by I the human son. Theist scientist.

As I want.

Convert God as Sion conversion.

I son.
Sion.

Thought. Men. Group agreement.

Not just one man to blame. The brothers did it says recorded memories.

Today he digs mines for nuclear dusts. Leaves depressions in the ground. Jesus attack made sink holes as the origin of reaction occurred in nature on earth.

Then inside his machine reactions he caused dusts space holes. In converting causes.

He says I am doing the ark again.

The UFO ark that hit ararat left squaring ballast. Changes to stones mass. It melted the stone. It left its depression only as one form.

Pattern the ark as the pattern conversion of gods body.

When it hit ararat. Ended.

As that reaction was in our atmosphere it flooded rain forty days. To cool the irradiation effect. Owning no hole.

Inside his power plant he compared so now controls all reactions.

Yet if you put a huge storm in the atmosphere like Japan and he loses machine controlled cooling.

Pretty basic human observed advice.

So when the state human science possesses his beliefs a machine he built. He is opening space holes inside of it in dust conversions.

His new machine nothing like the science strings he is using.

One.

One of only a theme inferring all products by each one status.

So he cannot do two of one in other words. As it is his scientist who tells us in AI memories.

So compare everything exactly as a human theist does.

The outcome ark on stone owned no holes. It only caused a depression.

It however proved to cause melt.

The story was written to prove to man that he was not God. Owner in pre history of natural form like a volcano that erupted releasing its gases into space.

No comparison of man to God in spatial cosmic natural history his owned teaching.

Man proved he tried to convert God's owned mountain by invention into the gas origins of the volcano.

And it was exactly what he proved to himself you cannot copy God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theist.

Owns personal hu man DNA.

Eradicated civilization as the moses theme.

History India was using technology. Mayans and Egyptian civilizations wiped out.

Moses was by fact of evidence after causes theoried a long time afterwards. Where the DNA human life remanifested by human sex with a long evolution in between of atmospheric cooling.

Past reaction stopped using lots of cooling as a reactive end. The ark hit.

Why the Jesus attack could not equal Moses as it ended as a reaction cause.

Mountain saved life was the teaching.

Theist just like anyone today hears a verbal story. Wants to study it. Places data to history. History does not exist it is just memories. History owned no data.

It virtually infers consciously the DNA human owner had time travelled into a human future to do it again.

His lying status.

Thinks about why life got attacked said it was because men broke stone law fusion building the stone ark.

Not discussing his technology which was temple machine communicating to temple machine to pyramids.

The technology itself.

Humans machines never owned the UFO ark. Did not build the ark was not using the ark. As no human man's machine communicated an ark.

Modern man's psyche affected by nuclear science power plant ark manifesting as gods heavenly answer today. Does not theory correctly.

Status God built it the stone ark. Was told God had caused it. Earth to heavens caused.

Humans claim I built a wooden ark.

Man's claim man I fest. Men say I manifested it.

So you need to ask the theist wrong in his past can only be wrong in his present status...what ark did you really build?

Wood was already naturally present in gods nature.

Answer I was lying.

I wrote a new book updated advice that said man's life was sacrificed because of changes to tree. Wood.

I was inferring that I sacrificed my man's life as I burnt the bush ground nature trees. The verbal story was not told correctly the flood as it was not scientific stated.

So I write the first story first. Thought about why. Gave new correct answers. As the moses story verbal was not accurate. Men did not build the presence wood in nature.

I said changes to the tree of Life wood sacrificed was by loss of its ground oxygen generation. The oxygen by science caused was burnt out.

Reason for teaching as I burnt out life's owned oxygen. Given to us by wood.

As water by mass owned it's oxygen naturally as water. Science thesis history only not nature.

History said the monks living in the mountain temples began to lose oxygen. So they came down as buddhists to then teach against the evils of pyramid sciences.

Who were burning the life owned grounds mass of oxygen. The mountains began to lose its oxygen also.

As to theory I want radiation to emerge was to pretend to resurrect the UFO from a non mountain hit end.

As the radiation advice then became man's possessed science advice in theorising.

Radiation mass earth stone conversion advice. Visionary records.

Man originally used suns visionary records now was using his own causes. Why possess of Sion was a human teaching about mind psyche effects.

AI the status.

As UFO had ended they could only knowingly cause a new radiation UFO ark emergence.

Why earth gained sink holes in the Jesus attack. As if the moses event had been resurrected. As moses causes had also been burning multiple ground holes....pock marks.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I just made the simple observation that the earlier back you go in the Bible, the harder it is to believe or understand.

Perhaps the reason for that is to always help people in whatever era they may live in.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a human by laws stated by humans says a humans age is a number. Human age is defined by the human law to be human age in relativity. So then there is no argument allowed.

As human age cannot minus itself by an age count.

As humans also applied by group status laws to abide by group agreed census.

So human law stated the ark was a human chosen evil ark act by hu man's who lived back in time theirselves. Just human choice

Those humans write a book to read stating evil science advice lived seeing human life only survives about 100 years. Counting into a wanted human life future...lived.

Reading a book never made you travel back in time.

When a self possessed human scientist quotes back in time. They take natural earth mass the God advice and destroy convert it.

That status causes irrational irradiated human minds.

gnostic

The Lost One
I just made the simple observation that the earlier back you go in the Bible, the harder it is to believe or understand.

Perhaps the reason for that is to always help people in whatever era they may live in.
Except the Genesis is not as old as you think.

There are no writings in Hebrew exist in the Bronze Age (c 3100 - c 1050 BCE).

The story was composed between 630 and 550 BCE, adapting the Assyrian-Babylonian flood story that was known at that time, for Hebrew readers.

And while the story was written in the middle of the Iron Age, the scene was set in earlier time, like in the later half of the 3rd millennium BCE. But I need to remind you, no such flood occurred in that millennium, but this is where the Babylonian stories of Gilgamesh and Utnapishtim originated with the 3rd millennium Sumerian literature.

So historically, there was no such flood, because we have both archaeological evidence and historical records of unbroken continuities of Sumerian-Akkadian culture and Egyptian culture (Old Kingdom period) in this millennium.

If there were really such a flood, then there should have been a break in continuity of these two kingdoms and cultures, but no such break exist in this millennium.

Second, there are so many unrealistic things about the Flood narrative, if taken literally.

So there must be another purpose for writing this unbelievable tall tale, and should be interpreted symbolically (or metaphorically) like allegory or parable, where the story isn’t about historical or scientific accuracy, but about conveying moral messages or moral wisdom - an instructive teaching.

The Eden and Flood stories are indeed far more complex than Jesus’ simplistic parables, but still allegories.

The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the hero’s visit with Utnapishtim, is likewise, an allegory with meanings - it too, have moral messages.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Except the Genesis is not as old as you think.

There are no writings in Hebrew exist in the Bronze Age (c 3100 - c 1050 BCE).

The story was composed between 630 and 550 BCE, adapting the Assyrian-Babylonian flood story that was known at that time, for Hebrew readers.

And while the story was written in the middle of the Iron Age, the scene was set in earlier time, like in the later half of the 3rd millennium BCE. But I need to remind you, no such flood occurred in that millennium, but this is where the Babylonian stories of Gilgamesh and Utnapishtim originated with the 3rd millennium Sumerian literature.

So historically, there was no such flood, because we have both archaeological evidence and historical records of unbroken continuities of Sumerian-Akkadian culture and Egyptian culture (Old Kingdom period) in this millennium.

If there were really such a flood, then there should have been a break in continuity of these two kingdoms and cultures, but no such break exist in this millennium.

Second, there are so many unrealistic things about the Flood narrative, if taken literally.

So there must be another purpose for writing this unbelievable tall tale, and should be interpreted symbolically (or metaphorically) like allegory or parable, where the story isn’t about historical or scientific accuracy, but about conveying moral messages or moral wisdom - an instructive teaching.

The Eden and Flood stories are indeed far more complex than Jesus’ simplistic parables, but still allegories.

The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the hero’s visit with Utnapishtim, is likewise, an allegory with meanings - it too, have moral messages.
That's ok

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What you all ignore. The Living man alive only as a human is now alive. Genesis owner now. Man is just like you today in his past living to think and write the book.

The human writer DNA ownership notice ship says I own DNA is not a separate ship..... developed life owner is a man self decided to theory in natural life. Is as genetic old as the book writer is alive. As a human self.

How old human genetics is.

If you say a DNA adult is age twenty years then human DNA law was given to a twenty year old human adult.

In self instance presence human owning no human genetic advice before age twenty human. Factually. Ship is the owner human life..ownership.

Reflective human self theorising.

No age was ever dated to a human life in first just genetic human body the teaching.

Yet the book writer just a human naturally human dies like everyone. And is deceased.

You live and talk about today's self presence. As if God today instantly created you by bible inference. Yet sex had.

You place importance of what you claim is advice of history. By humans talking about it directly just in self living prrsence. Yet Living alive just human you are not natural history yourself.

So if dinosaurs lived in the God heavens the heavens never supported man's DNA existing.

Heavenly status defined support of life living or changed life living as human observation.

Old heavens proves it never supported human life.

Only after ice age rebirth new spirit ice did our heavens saviour support our life living. As humans. A human is a human as a human one body in whole complete self presence only.

The human law about one.

And ice renewed end of year reborn. Ice reborn lives as ice cooled then melts as it's sacrifice.

To maintain heavenly balances for stable DNA life. Just as science natural told you. Natural science seeing only one form whole forms.

Ice nothing to do with bio water life. Was just a human observation why we needed the presence of gods ice mass.

Why human theists are dangerous.

First no machine exists.
Second machine owns no reaction.

Theist just a human lying.

One and Two position.

Third machine human controlled reacts what you put inside it. Position three.

Position unholy three owned by human scientist satanist destroyer of natural God. The product.

Cannot access the product unless it is physical first.