1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A blessing from Charles Lindbergh

Discussion in 'Historical Debates' started by PopeADope, Aug 17, 2019.

1. PopeADope

PopeADope Habemus papam

Ratings:
    +5,807
    Religion:
    Amish Taliban
    So, @Jim recognizes me as a god of the forum, so as his personal messiah I had a seat next to a statue that had no importance to me and began to feed my disciple some Fascist daily bread via phone. I have actually shared what I like about Fascism with my Therapist and case-worker, and none of them find a single fault with it, neither should they, because it comes from a peaceful Doctrine and call to unity and patriotism that is neither violent or racist.

An intriguing Historian came and pointed to the statue I was sitting next to after that and said, "do you know who that man is?" I responded no. He said, "You are American aren't you?" "Look him up".

The History teacher said he was going to check out another statue and left, so I considered sharing some food for thought to my disciple Jim lol, showing examples of it's benefits via youtube

and text,

Asking whether or not we can extract the benefits of this and filter out the impurities. Nobody can deny that it initially boosted the economy, created jobs, restored order, and boosted the respect people had for Italy for roughly 18 years. Can we use the same strategy and methods to boost our nation's economy, create jobs, restore unity and order, boost patriotism, boost the respect people have for mine and your countries?

The History teacher returned to the Charles Lindbergh statue and asked me, "So, what did you learn about him." Embarrassed and surprised that he was so persistent that I learn about the guy, I responded, "I'm in the middle of a political post. I hope Charles Lindbergh isn't a Communist". I said, "as a history teacher, what have you to say about Mussolini and" (shared just what I was basically in the middle of sharing with Jim), and I explained Democracies had their white privilege and wars of aggression , and that doesn't make Democracy racist or violent. Neither does the behavior of Fascists make Fascism violent.

Well, the History teacher was impressed and he said, "Funny you should say all that. Lindbergh was considered a Fascist ."

I thought, what are the odds that I have a seat next to this statue, and a stranger who is a History teacher asks me to look up an alleged "Nazi sympathizer" like he's a hero I need to learn about.

I despize the Nazi regime as the greatest enemy of Fascism that destroyed Fascism, but I discovered Lindbergh did not sympathize with most Nazi errors, considered Hitler a fanatic, and was more interested in Germany bringing down the Soviet Union. Mussolini's primary motive for allying himself with the Nazi regime that he despised, was the destruction of The soviet union
    and purifying the world of communism, Marxism, and aggressive, intolerant forms of secularism/atheism. Lindinbergh sounds like my new friend. :D

That is precisely what Lindinbergh's desires also seemed to be. I admire those who recognize communism for what it is, the regime and system of errors that has done more damage and cost more lives than any war or any other form of government.

But it is very odd. I only sat under the Lindinbergh statue because my caseworker parked there and we visited to discuss my political leaningsI told her "I'm a contemplative politician. I come to the Capitol building to pray for the active politicians and pay homage to our heroes." I ended our conversation by reciting something from the Doctrine of Fascism, and she found it noble and said that the vocation of a contemplative politician is interesting.

Had she not parked there, I'd not have met the Historian. Now I'll be visiting the statue and paying some homage to Lindinbergh and his baby that mysteriously went missing
    , and remains a complete mystery. I hate Nazism, but find in Lindinbergh a similar spirit who did many noble deeds and a strong gifted spirit. I consider strong gifted spirits to be people of destiny who continue to influence our world after leaving their bodies behind.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I find it very odd that an alleged Nazi-sympathizer would have a big statue in his honor on Capitol Hill. There are many statues and paintings of politicians on capitol Hill. No one has ever approached me to explain who any of these people were. Why is it, of all of them, it's the alleged fascist,
    ...a History teacher of all people
    approaches me like he has important info. Walks away and returns to see what I learned.

Then has an interesting discussion about Fascism, Franco, and Mussolini, almost seeing eye-to-eye with me, and after the talk he points to the name "Lindinbergh" and says, "Look at that last name". I said, "It's German". He responded, "Interesting you should bring up Fascism. He was accused of being Fascist. Nice talking with you, I'm gonna go get a bite to eat. You know your stuff". And we shook hands. I told him, "We were meant to have this conversation."

From what I read, he was no Nazi, but had fascist goals and values indeed.

What I desire is simply what the Doctrine has in mind: That all nations be proud of their country and patriotic, that Communism cease, that all nations have charismatic leaders who are anointed, that grace from Heaven flow through all governments to the people, that all politicians be wise, prudent, and inspired by God and Kami (Spirits) of wisdom and prudence, that the demoralized and bowed down be raised up, that there be a great awakening and enlightening of politicians, so that we can be one in mind, heart, and will, bound together with the purpose, rule of life, selflessness, and mission by which we are called and meant to live and sacrifice for. What is there to resent about such a government?

I keep in mind, I brought up fascism and had a conversation with the historian about it before knowing the statue I was sitting beneath was in honor of an alleged Fascist. I’ve got a new friend because I considered Capitol Hill to already be a sacred Hill and the structure to be a yasukuni shrine, dwelling place (Temple) of fascist spirits (For the Doctrine claims to have Divine inspiration from a greater society of spirits), and our Capitol building is modeled after Saint Peter’s Basilica, the greatest Basilica in Rome and largest Church on earth. It is contained in the Independent Vatican City state which was founded by a Fascist Regime, the Papacy was completely cozy with Fascism, The regime and the Church were one, it was and still is a fascist state.

Anyhow,
    Please continue resting in peace Charles, but do continue to assist our world with grace and anointing from Heaven. Peace out my friend. I’ll see you on the other side and may my prayers empower you and your prayers empower the whole world!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 PopeADope, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PopeADope

PopeADope Habemus papam

Ratings:
    +5,807
    Religion:
    Amish Taliban
    For those who don’t know, when I use the F word, it is because that form of government more closely resembles my vision for beautiful government, where fascists love their enemies, turn the other cheek, and create a world with:

Fascist Temple
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Fascist Zion
    [​IMG]

Fascist Scriptures where the message is simply get along, do what is best for your community, don’t be selfish
    [​IMG]

The soldiers of Yasukuni Shrine are empowered by God and unleashed as a media sensation, and topple communism in China and North Korea, bringing the epitome of healthy government to each nation,
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Each nation has a dwelling place for the war dead spirits and heroes, where homage is paid to them
    [​IMG]

State Shinto in each nation
    [​IMG]
    where all religions come together and are united through Shintoism, which is a very patriotic Religion that can blend with every other Religion because it has no Dogmas, Scriptures, or founder to conflict with.

Israeli Shinto
    [​IMG] [​IMG]where the Temple is restored and Shinto houses are made for the Prophets Elijah, Moses, Father Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all prophets and Patriarchs. May their powers of intercession bring floods of grace to all who pay homage to them. May a Palace for Queen Esther and all the Jewish female heroines be erected as well. May there also be a shrine where the victims of the Holocaust are honored and loved.

Fascist Vatican

All cities are exalted and glorified that no city or nation envy another

Each city has parades, candlelight vigils, and all people inspired with wisdom and prudence from their patron Kami

[​IMG][​IMG]

Fascist Ark of the Covenant where dwelleth relics of Mussolini and commandments of the New Shinto Covenant, written in stone.
    [​IMG]

Youth groups
    [​IMG]

Emphasis on discipline

Emphasis on charity

Emphasis on purging the heart of anger and hatred

The Spirit of Il Duce and Spirits gifted in the art of Comedy raise up ingenius comedians, where facial features, body language, words, and sound of voice is all Divinely inspired so people say, “Fascists have the best comedians” and people are won through laughter.
    [​IMG]

That people are anointed to be Divinely inspired speakers where their words and body language and voice is divinely inspired to win hearts, that all will marvel and say, “Fascists have the best speakers”.

[​IMG]

A transformed butterfly version of the upside down Sawdust Caesar[​IMG], who is purified of all the errors he had as a material caterpillar. Once purified of these errors may he become Caesar to all who yield and his images throughout the world, in houses, on wine bottles, in stores, in classrooms, in factories, that as the Israelites turned to an image of a bronze serpent and were healed, let Mussolini’s image be our bronze serpent that all will receive healing by gazing at.

[​IMG]

That he will be Patron Saint of the United Nations.

That Heroic deeds be honored with the Il Duce awards, medals, and prizes. That he could be the benevolent Dictator who hung upside down to turn the world upside down. A caterpillar hangs upside down, dies, and is transformed upside down. Let that be symbolic of the world being transformed and Fascism being redeemed and transformed into a version that is purified of error and inspired by the wisest, most prudent, and most ancient Spirits.

Let joy, romance, peace, euphoria, wisdom, understanding, excitement, and satisfaction be given to all.

No government resembles my idea of Utopia more than fascism so I have to honor it's founder, but condemn wars of aggression and racism. Neither of those are fascist qualities. My view is also a new and improved form of Fascism.

Mussolini was a street fighter and sword dueller for those who like bad a$$es, he was merciful to the people who shot at him for those attracted to mercy, He marched on the capitol of the cradle of Democracy to become the youngest prime minister in Italian History (for those who admire self-confidence),

... if you admire studs or romantic novels, he had many mistresses, floods of letters from women infatuated with him, and was considered charming and irresistible,.... for those who love Catholicism, he was the greatest defender and promoter of Catholicism in his time, creating the Independent Vatican City state and giving much money to the Church.

... For those who love a genius, he dismantled democracy and replaced it with a government he invented that brought order, economic growth, inspired the nations, restored Italy to some of her former glory, and inspired much of the world. Only an extremely unusually gifted mind comes up with that.

....For those who like good writers, I can’t think of a politician more skilled as a writer. For those who admire fearlessness, he told a first world Democracy that he was no longer their prime minister but their Dictator. For those who admire respected people, the people and their King went along with it. ...Security had to practically stop cheering hysterical crowds from trampling him everywhere he went. The crowds were in awe. Even streets in America filled with cheering crowds when his march on Rome was victorious.

His government, at least initially and for well over a decade, was more Jewish friendly than other Catholic Theocracies, giving Jews some of the highest positions in the fascist party.

Those are all qualities I want in a leader minus the part about him having multiple mistresses. So, those are all qualities of an Amazing and gifted person who has a lot to offer. He has a little something to offer to almost everyone, he was talented in so many areas. His relationship with his country was like Christ’s love for the Church, like a husband’s love for his bride. So my vision is a very Catholic vision. He gets purified in purgatory of all of his bad qualities. Now he is still that amazingly gifted creature, purely a spirit, has no imperfections, and assists the world as the benevolent Dictator.

[​IMG]

Is my vision really bad? How so?

#2 PopeADope, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  3. PopeADope

PopeADope Habemus papam

Ratings:
    +5,807
    Religion:
    Amish Taliban
    The Duce also was a soldier in world war 1, wounded by grenade shrapnel.

Anyway, his form of government brought order to chaos, boosted the economy, weathered the great depression better than other nations, and created jobs, why can't we just face the facts that he was right about a lot of things, did much good, and extract the benefits that his form of government has to offer?