• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Beautiful Boy

Riders

Just saw it last night for the first time. I don't know why this movie freaked me out anymore then other addiction films. Its probably because I have not seen as many movies on drug addiction as I have on alcohol.

Also this one really goes into detail about a guy raised up in a upper rich middle class neighborhood from a great family no real traumas and how he got involved with meth and drugs. It shows how hard it is to get off meth and some of the facts and things that meth does to your brain, it has a lot of good information in it.

Im also waiting for Ben Is Back movie to come out, I hope my heart can take it, this movies scares me, but I think it really shows some of the darkness involved in addiction.Its a good movie about addiction I recommend it.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Just saw it last night for the first time. I don't know why this movie freaked me out anymore then other addiction films. Its probably because I have not seen as many movies on drug addiction as I have on alcohol.

Also this one really goes into detail about a guy raised up in a upper rich middle class neighborhood from a great family no real traumas and how he got involved with meth and drugs. It shows how hard it is to get off meth and some of the facts and things that meth does to your brain, it has a lot of good information in it.

Im also waiting for Ben Is Back movie to come out, I hope my heart can take it, this movies scares me, but I think it really shows some of the darkness involved in addiction.Its a good movie about addiction I recommend it.

There are some dramatic episodes of Breaking Bad depicting how meth adversely affects the behavior of those who've become addicted to this dangerous narcotic.