• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

9Westy9 - the moderator

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Greetings fellow members. I'm guessing that a lot of you already know a bit about me. For those who don't, or for those who want to know more, this thread is for you.

I think firstly I should outline my basic beliefs. Above all I'm a sceptic and apply this thinking to any and all of my other beliefs. From this sceptical thinking I've become an apathetic agnostic atheist (I like words beginning with a) although this is subject to change. I take a very laid back view to life and am of the opinion that life is to be enjoyed whilst we still have it.

As for more personal information I'm a person of many hobbies and interests. I enjoy sports, anime, video games, philosophy, reading, drawing (even though I'm rubbish) amongst various other things, yet never find enough time to do them as much as I'd like to.

That's all I can think of for now. Any questions? Then feel free to fire away. I'll answer anything you can think of to the best of my ability.

9Westy9

Premium Member
What brought you to rf?

I knew I'd forget something important :D.

I came to rf mostly to discuss and exchange ideas. Before joining rf I had been doubting my faith (I was a Christian). In examining the beliefs I had accepted as a child, and teenager, I came to the conclusion that the Christian faith I had been living wasn't as reasonable and logical as I first thought. I then joined rf as an agnostic theist looking to learn more about other views and beliefs to help me grow as a person and decide on what I want to believe. The reason I joined rf over other websites was 1) The layout was a lot more appealing and simple than others and 2) The wide range of views and beliefs here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Boxers or briefs?
Brine cured or smoked bacon?
Original Star Trek or STTNG?
Left or right? (You can pick the reference, eg, dressing, politics, handedness, droopy eye)

9Westy9

Premium Member
Boxers or briefs?
Brine cured or smoked bacon?
Original Star Trek or STTNG?
Left or right? (You can pick the reference, eg, dressing, politics, handedness, droopy eye)

briefs (I know, I'm weird like that)
both of them in a roll with BBQ sauce or ketchup
Original star trek.
Left side of the road

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Which do you consider your strongest trait-your apathy, your agnosticism, or your atheism? Also if you find yourself converting to a different faith would adjectives with the same first letter as the new faith be a pre-requisite for the conversion?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
drawing (even though I'm rubbish) amongst various other things, yet never find enough time to do them as much as I'd like to.

How cute! I read this and said to myself she is English. And there you are! Reading England. Born and bred there? You probably draw better than most and you are good at it or you wouldn't do it, I think.
Thank you 9Westy9 for your volunteer work as moderator. Religious Forums is a great place. I hope I get to stay awhile.

9Westy9

Premium Member
Which do you consider your strongest trait-your apathy, your agnosticism, or your atheism? Also if you find yourself converting to a different faith would adjectives with the same first letter as the new faith be a pre-requisite for the conversion?

my agnosticism is probably stronger than the other two.

Adjectives with the same first letter as the new faith wouldn't be necessary for my conversion, but it would certainly feel 100 times more awesome.

How cute! I read this and said to myself she is English.

I'm male :p

And there you are! Reading England. Born and bred there?

Born in Bristol, England. Which is close enough

You probably draw better than most and you are good at it or you wouldn't do it, I think.

thanks :D. I'm really out of practice, I aim to start drawing again soon though. Just need to tidy my room xD

Thank you 9Westy9 for your volunteer work as moderator. Religious Forums is a great place. I hope I get to stay awhile.

Thank you :yes:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh no! The picture is a woman? That is why I thought female.

Is it your drawing? It is good whoever drew it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A few questions:

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

How do you feel about worn out movie cliches?

9Westy9

Premium Member
A few questions:

yay, more questions :D

What is your quest?

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

What is your favorite color?

Black or red

How do you feel about worn out movie cliches?

I feel that directors need to come up with something new. When 90% of the movies coming out of Hollywood are the same tired old plot lines that they used in movies 10 years ago, you know creativity is dead.