• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

9 Star Solutions Closed Web

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I hope Susan Gammage goes on to bigger and better things in life, but what a resource it was.

Dearly loved Friends,

For the past 15 years, I've had a LOT of fun researching topics of interest and sharing spiritual solutions to everyday problems with you, but all good things must come to an end. After a lot of prayer, meditation, reflection and consultation, it seems to have run its course. God seems to be pushing me out of one life and calling me to something else. I have no idea what that might be and that's OK. I'm willing and excited to embrace what comes next.

As I learn how to follow my own inner compass, I know I can't do it without first letting go and then stepping forth in faith, not yet knowing what the future will bring. I'm looking forward to freeing up my time and energy for the next chapter of my life and other opportunities for service, whatever they may be.

Thank you for being such an enthusiastic, encouraging, loving and supportive part of susangammage.com. I'll always be grateful to every interaction I've had with you and the many opportunities I've had to serve. Thank you all for being there and may God continue to bless you with abundant confirmations as we go on our separate journeys.

Yá Bahá'u'l-Abhá!
Susan Gammage

Website closing

It would be good if aspects of it could be transferred to another person to keep the resources on the Web. Unfortunately no contact available! It would be a sad day to loose so much work!

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Hi Tony. I’ve bought just about all of her books on Kindle so I found her a good source of information as well. Love to you both.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I hope Susan Gammage goes on to bigger and better things in life, but what a resource it was.

Dearly loved Friends,

For the past 15 years, I've had a LOT of fun researching topics of interest and sharing spiritual solutions to everyday problems with you, but all good things must come to an end. After a lot of prayer, meditation, reflection and consultation, it seems to have run its course. God seems to be pushing me out of one life and calling me to something else. I have no idea what that might be and that's OK. I'm willing and excited to embrace what comes next.

As I learn how to follow my own inner compass, I know I can't do it without first letting go and then stepping forth in faith, not yet knowing what the future will bring. I'm looking forward to freeing up my time and energy for the next chapter of my life and other opportunities for service, whatever they may be.

Thank you for being such an enthusiastic, encouraging, loving and supportive part of susangammage.com. I'll always be grateful to every interaction I've had with you and the many opportunities I've had to serve. Thank you all for being there and may God continue to bless you with abundant confirmations as we go on our separate journeys.

Yá Bahá'u'l-Abhá!
Susan Gammage

Website closing

It would be good if aspects of it could be transferred to another person to keep the resources on the Web. Unfortunately no contact available! It would be a sad day to loose so much work!

Regards Tony
Why can't she keep the resources there, and not add anything to it? This is manifestedly a bad decision by her.:(

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why can't she keep the resources there, and not add anything to it? This is manifestedly a bad decision by her.:(

There was really no choice, the way cyber crime is and the deterioration of people's morals.

I found out on FB the site was hacked and Malware installed. Google banned the site and the host dropped it off as well, was found to take a lot of money to see if anything could be salvaged. Not sure if that was old news?

You can search it on FB

Regards Tony

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
There was really no choice, the way cyber crime is and the deterioration of people's morals.

I found out on FB the site was hacked and Malware installed. Google banned the site and the host dropped it off as well, was found to take a lot of money to see if anything could be salvaged. Not sure if that was old news?

You can search it on FB

Regards Tony
I searched Susan Gammage and 9 star solutions on Facebook, but Susan didn't say anything about that. Her last post there was in February, I think. Silly me, there would be no 9 star solutions page.

Well, never mind, you saw it somewhere on Facebook. I don't have to verify that.