• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

9/11 car bombs??

UnityNow101

This is a very interesting article with video implants that makes a case that several people seen a van with a mural of the 9/11 WTC attacks that, according to two audio clips, were loaded with explosives and two men taken into custody. Also, there were many reports about the possibility of car bombs being used to help bring the towers down. What happened to these reports and the men that were supposedly detained and why is this not mentioned in the 9/11 report?

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/911_car_bombs_mystery.htm

UnityNow101

Heck yeah..What, you're an Alex Jones fan? I have always respected his ability to stand up against the lies that we see today and bring out the truth...Or atleast try to bring the truth out. He does go a bit overboard on some things, but he stands up for people's freedoms unlike anyone else. I am an avid Alex Jones fan..

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Heck yeah..What, you're an Alex Jones fan? I have always respected his ability to stand up against the lies that we see today and bring out the truth...Or atleast try to bring the truth out. He does go a bit overboard on some things, but he stands up for people's freedoms unlike anyone else. I am an avid Alex Jones fan..

Yep I'm a fan. I admit he is a little over-the-top sometimes, but hey the goverment is over the top with what they pull too so fair exchange ain't never been robbery. I love the bohemian grove pieces. They'd be funny if the implications weren't so bad. Anyway, I'm on the Aaron Russo bandwagon too. So what's your favorite topic that he covers? Is it 9/11, america as a fascist nation, or america turning to a police state?

UnityNow101

Probably his view on how America is turning rapidly into a police state...I see this happening sooner than most admit and he is really the only guy speaking out against it. People just don't see what is going on and they continue to support the same New World Order biased candidates again and again, not knowing that it is them that are ruining this country. Absolutely unbelievable! I am not quite sure about Aaron Russo, but I will look him up...Is he on the radio as well?

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Look up on youtube America:freedom to fascism. Aaron Russo is the guy that did that documentary. Sometimes he's on with Alex. That documentary is such an eye-opener. It starts with how income tax is actually illegal according to the constitution and then goes on into other things even more mind-blowing than that. I love it and I watch it at least once a month just to keep it fresh in mind.

UnityNow101

I am actually pretty new to this "Truth" movement, as I was watching 9/11 videos on YouTube and seen an Alex Jones video that was filmed prior to the terror attacks in which he predicted that the government would go through a terror attack and use Osama bin Laden as their pawn to help create the police state. People can criticize Alex Jones if they would like, but the fact remains that he was saying all of this stuff PRIOR to the 9/11 attacks. The man knows what he is talking about and I respect his ability stand up to this government where need be. I will look up the Aaron Russo stuff..Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Getting to the topic though, I don't know about car bombs. I will say that the twin towers were the first buildings in history to go down where fire melted steel, and pulverized concrete. Bombs in the building is more likely than a car bomb.