• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

9/11 Anniversary

Lightkeeper

Here you can say what you want to say about 9/11. How has it changed your life or thinking? Many of us value life more after this tragedy. I will never forget the day and how so many suffered. This is a tribute to everyone we lost that day and their friends and families.

Attachments

• candle.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 76
My parents still have a message saved on their answering machine of my sister saying "oh my god" as one of the towers collapsed. I'll never forget how I felt when I saw the second plane come suddenly out of nowhere and fly straight into the building on live tv.

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
My alarm clock radio woke me up with the news. At first I thought it was just an ordinary plane crash, then my friend called me up and told me. So I spent the day on the phone with my brother watching the news and talking and crying. He was mad that we lost the twin towers, but I was upset about all the lives lost. I feel so bad for all those people who lost husbands and wives and moms and dads. I don't think anyone will ever forget.
I think some good has come out of it though, people have really been at their best, trying to help out. I really admire how many brave firemen went in there that day knowing they might be able to help, and they might die.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
i was completely oblivious that had happened. it was a tuesday and i was at school. i heard something about a plane crash in ny during lunch, but i didnt think it was serious. then during last period, our history teacher told us the grave news, when i finally got home at 3, i realized how devestating it was.

i wasnt affected. though the daughter of one of the pilots went to our school. ya. it was wierd.