• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7th day of rest

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You still can't seem to grasp what I am saying, even with simple explanations.

IT IS NOT THE FORUM I DO NOT CARE ABOUT.

IT WAS THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION THAT I STATED I DID NOT CARE ABOUT.

Do you understand now? I am done after this post, by the way. I may read what you reply... but this is so obviously a waste of time. You need to re-read all of our interaction. Maybe you can find the clues you need to reach some form of understanding.

Wow! Dude. The caps. My eyes. Unless you're going to talk civilly and have some respect of not replying or typing so I can read, I can't reply to your fuss.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
According to the false prophet Paul
Paul wasn’t a prophet. He was an apostle. There’s a difference. You should know that.

might argue against him being a prophet of God
Since he wasn’t a prophet (and no one but you is claiming otherwise) your point is moot.

As for the Gentile nations "where I have scattered you (Jacob)" surviving the end times is naught.
This text has nothing to do with Greek Christians. Not sure why you post it here.

Your confusion is understandable as "those who dwell on the earth" have been deceived (Revelation 13:14). How you could be so thoroughly deceived should baffle the minds of the discerning.(Daniel 12:10)
None of these pertains to me. Not sure why you posted them here.

You seem to be over reaching
I think not. But you seem to do so.

In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
After the Sabbath. Dawn. First day. Not so hard unless one is overreaching...