• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6 Years Left Until the Second Coming of Yeshuah in 2026

Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD. I've outlined a bible study explaining how I know, and what's about to happen, and when. I know all of this because I know the appointed times of the Torah and the original 360 day calendar of the Torah. Knowing all of this is key in unlocking the secrets regarding the second coming of Yeshuah. It's intelligent. So inform yourselves. Believe. Prepare. Obey. Here is the link to the bible study. Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth | Wisdom of God

estimated_dates_title.jpg

Dave Watchman

Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD.

I bet this will be a fun thread.

But sorry Christian, I still think that it's happening now.

Like some sort of an amended view on Pasquale's wager, I have to bet on now, rather than 6 years from now, and and find myself surprised by a thief.

Especially based on the magnitude of the event of which we speak.

I'll risk being wrong rather than risk a surprise party.

I've read your note before.

And I agree with some of the things you say.

Like this:

"Also, the “7 year great tribulation” is a misinterpretation of the final week of Daniel, which was already fulfilled by Yeshuah, for he was the one that confirmed his covenant with many in the midst of that week with his death and resurrection.​

But I think it could be even quicker than a year. The Lord could come back and start rolling this whole place up like a scroll over a ten day period.

"Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown. - Revelation 2:10​

During that last ten days, anyone who's heart hasn't stopped from the fear and thinks they are an atheist, or a pagan, or whoever else that calls out on the name of the Lord, shall be saved.

Every time you post this material, it goes over like a lead balloon.

So, especially if the Lord IS at hand, think about Philippians 4:5 from time to time.

New International Version
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

New Living Translation
Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

English Standard Version
Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;

Berean Study Bible
Let your gentleness be apparent to all. The Lord is near.

Berean Literal Bible
Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is near.

New American Standard Bible
Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near.

New King James Version
Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
And I will too.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh finally! The Love of God will be demonstrated in rivers of blood! "For God so hates the world", he can hardly wait to let the death and destruction flow forth, in the name of his infinite grace and mercy. His faithful" followers will get saved, and that's all that matters to them! Me first! Die sinners, die! Soon, God's love will turn your body inside out and he will feed you to the vultures and celebrate your agony! Praise his merciful name! :eek:

Last edited:

shmogie

It was made explici
Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD. I've outlined a bible study explaining how I know, and what's about to happen, and when. I know all of this because I know the appointed times of the Torah and the original 360 day calendar of the Torah. Knowing all of this is key in unlocking the secrets regarding the second coming of Yeshuah. It's intelligent. So inform yourselves. Believe. Prepare. Obey. Here is the link to the bible study. Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth | Wisdom of God

It was made explicitly clear in the Bible that no one was to speculate about dates and times regarding the end times.

All kinds of people have predicted all kinds of future events in Christ's name. They have all been wrong.

It was made explici

It was made explicitly clear in the Bible that no one was to speculate about dates and times regarding the end times.

All kinds of people have predicted all kinds of future events in Christ's name. They have all been wrong.

They have all been wrong because they have all been idiots that disregarded 1 important truth, that the Messiah will come in the year 6000 from creation. So all I did was add up the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures to determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000. These are the scriptures and ancient texts that prove that the Messiah will come in the year 6000. Read and inform yourselves people.

For in 6 days Yehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore Yehovah blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:11

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah and will rule with him for 1,000 years.
Revelation 20:6

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.
Hebrews 4:8-9

1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day…
Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.
2 Peter 3:8

Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. And
God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the
7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Barnabas 15:4-5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven aeons, and of them all he chose the seventh aeon only. The six aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The seventh aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven days, and of them all he chose the seventh day only, as it is said, “and God blessed the seventh day, and set it apart”.
Midrash by Pirke De Rabbi Eliezer
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.

shmogie

They have all been wrong because they have all been idiots that disregarded 1 important truth, that the Messiah will come in the year 6000 from creation. So all I did was add up the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures to determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000. These are the scriptures and ancient texts that prove that the Messiah will come in the year 6000. Read and inform yourselves people.

For in 6 days Yehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore Yehovah blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah and will rule with him for 1,000 years.

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.

7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven aeons, and of them all he chose the seventh aeon only. The six aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The seventh aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven days, and of them all he chose the seventh day only, as it is said, “and God blessed the seventh day, and set it apart”.
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.
Christ said that HE did not know the date of His return. He wasn't an idiot. How come you know, and He doesn't?

Christ said that HE did not know the date of His return. He wasn't an idiot. How come you know, and He doesn't?

Because when he said that the book of Revelation had not yet been given to mankind. After it was given, then the knowledge of the day and the hour was also given to mankind.

David1967

Premium Member

Not again.:facepalm:

Dave Watchman

They have all been wrong because they have all been idiots

So all I did was add up the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures to determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000.

Read and inform yourselves people.

"If I speak in the tongues a of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.​

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

If the earth is only 6000 year old. How do you explain dinosaur bones that are found that are 65 million year old?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Honestly, it's threads like this one that keep dragging me back to my gut feeling that religion is very often not good for people.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:confused: Wut?? They did not feel fake to me when i hold one a few years back.
That just goes to show you the bewitching power of these evil "fossils". You actually believe they are real. But they are there to steal your faith. Rebuke the bones and cast them far from thee, in Jesus' name, and you will be saved! Have you ever noticed how Science and Satan both start with the same letter? There is a reason for that.

If the earth is only 6000 year old. How do you explain dinosaur bones that are found that are 65 million year old?

They are not 65 million years old. Carbon dating has been debunked already. All the many fossils that are found relate to the flood of Noah, which was a global catastrophe that wiped out everything living on the earth, hence the fossils. Counting all the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures leads to a very exact year we are in since creation, the year 5993, with less than 7 years to go till the year 6000. Believe now and understand and be saved, or refuse to believe and find out the hard way in a few years I was right.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They are not 65 million years old. Carbon dating has been debunked already. All the many fossils that are found relate to the flood of Noah, which was a global catastrophe that wiped out everything living on the earth, hence the fossils. Counting all the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures leads to a very exact year we are in since creation, the year 5993, with less than 7 years to go till the year 6000. Believe now and understand and be saved, or refuse to believe and find out the hard way in a few years I was right.

So how do you explain China, the longest contiguous society on the planet which has been historically documented to be about 5000 years old, with no flood, and yet I believe the alleged Noah flood is just slightly over 4000 years ago

So how do you explain China, the longest contiguous society on the planet which has been historically documented to be about 5000 years old, with no flood, and yet I believe the alleged Noah flood is just slightly over 4000 years ago

Actually no, the Chinese have their version of the flood story, as do many other ancient civilizations. Look it up.