• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

5G Cell Phone Networks

Ellen Brown

While waiting for a train today, I came across part of a publication called "The Vision Times". In an article in it, they were pretty ranty about the dangers of the new 5G network, and I agree, though it is doubtful that anyone will pay attention to me.

What do you think about it?

Watchmen

Premium Member
While waiting for a train today, I came across part of a publication called "The Vision Times". In an article in it, they were pretty ranty about the dangers of the new 5G network, and I agree, though it is doubtful that anyone will pay attention to me.

What are the dangers?

Vee

Premium Member

It's funny that you're bringing that up. I just watched a talk show on youtube about that and they were saying the same. I'm not familiar with the technology but every time I read or hear something about it, it's negative. They all say it's extremely expensive, inefficient and horrible for people's health. Some go as far as saying that it could turn the earth into something similar to a microwave. The radiation is much stronger than what we currently have.
Apparently the only winners if 5G gets implemented are the companies providing the service and the companies that will have faster access to our data.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Although I haven't watched to video, they said the same thing about cell phones when they first came out. What's different?

Ellen Brown

Residents of San Rafael, Ca. started a campaign to oppose the use of 5G because of concern that it might damage their health. Three other Bay Area cities have followed suit. The article says that the 5G network is much stronger than the 4G network. Time will tell.

I don't carry my own cell phone in my pocket or anywhere on my body.