• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

550 great questions for George!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So I'm asking for a collection of 550 questions for @JustGeorge to answer, so I can write a thorough treatise about George , and a biography to mail to congress, president biden, the vice president, Donald trump, and Obama!

I would also like to mail one to Putin! My first question is, if you could have society get over one stigma, what would it be? If you answer that question the wrong way it could be a disaster for mankind.

If you aswer that question the right way, it could make life better for everybody on Earth, especially in the United States! :)

Now someone help me with the other 549 questions, please!

Just George is EXTREMELY important and intriguing! She could be the next Prophet like Muhammad or something! :p

Every word she speaks could be inspired Scripture! Anyone ever wonder about that?

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
George, do you consider yourself curious, so that I can call you "Curious George?"
download (10).jpeg
download (11).jpeg
download (12).jpeg
download (13).jpeg

What would a planet full of clones of @JustGeorge , or robots that thought and acted like you in some star wars film look like?? :D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Please forward the statements of George to Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin. Jesus told me it's what he would do! :D

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
So I'm asking for a collection of 550 questions for @JustGeorge to answer, so I can write a thorough treatise about George , and a biography to mail to congress, president biden, the vice president, Donald trump, and Obama!

I would also like to mail one to Putin! My first question is, if you could have society get over one stigma, what would it be? If you answer that question the wrong way it could be a disaster for mankind.

If you ask that question the right way, it could make life better for everybody on Earth, especially in the United States! :)

Just George is EXTREMELY important and intriguing! She could be the next Prophet like Muhammad or something! :p

Every word she speaks could be inspired Scripture! Anyone ever wonder about that?

Oh dear! That's a lot to wake up to.

My first question is, if you could have society get over one stigma, what would it be?

Having to prove something. Whether its being right, or having the most flashy possessions, or making it to the 'top', I think the idea of having to prove something to somebody is detrimental.

Just be. If you enjoy flashy possessions, get them. But get them because you want them, not because you have to 'keep up with the neighborhood'. If you're right, your wisdom will be known in time. If you're the best, you'll make it to the top without ever needing to prove your superiority; it will just happen. Do what you love because you love it. The world needs more love going around.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh dear! That's a lot to wake up to.

Having to prove something. Whether its being right, or having the most flashy possessions, or making it to the 'top', I think the idea of having to prove something to somebody is detrimental.

Just be. If you enjoy flashy possessions, get them. But get them because you want them, not because you have to 'keep up with the neighborhood'. If you're right, your wisdom will be known in time. If you're the best, you'll make it to the top without ever needing to prove your superiority; it will just happen. Do what you love because you love it. The world needs more love going around.
Very wise indeed! :)

What time do you wake up on average? :D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I edited the op. I said if you ask the question the right way. I meant to say if you answer the question the right way. I was speaking into a phone.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Very wise indeed! :)

What time do you wake up on average? :D

Between 10am and 11am. I hate mornings like Garfield hates Mondays. :D

I edited the op. I said if you ask the question the right way. I meant to say if you answer the question the right way. I was speaking into a phone.

Well, that wasn't too bad a mistake. I know someone who does the talk to text, and sometimes he'll mean to tell me he's dropping off something for a car, and it'll turn out to be something about seafood taking over the gas station.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

If you aswer that question the right way, it could make life better for everybody on Earth, especially in the United States! :)

I think you blew it with Donald Trump. Wassup don't you like her?

A very important question... What colour is your hair today

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That depends on the day, and how much of the antics of others I have to deal with...

Until I change it. I have to add more color now and then, but I haven't had a natural hair color in 23 years. :)
Oh, wow, so you don't just buy that stuff which colors it for a week at the store?

I colored my hair red for a week , but the store only sold red hair dye for females, so I got made fun of for having hair looking kinda girly.

It wasn't just red , but like a kinda red look that wasn't acceptable for a straight guy to have in conservative Montana at the time. :p

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, wow, so you don't just buy that stuff which colors it for a week at the store?

I colored my hair red for a week , but the store only sold red hair dye for females, so I got made fun of for having hair looking kinda girly.

It wasn't just red , but like a kinda red look that wasn't acceptable for a straight guy to have in conservative Montana at the time. :p

No, I try to find stuff that sticks around. Its less work for me.

I've seen men with red hair and didn't think it looked girly in the least. Weird. I've never heard of hair color being linked with a person's sexual preference(except the time I did rainbow and accidently gave off the wrong message).

I've tried to get Sam to do his purple but he won't. I guess at this point, his hair is so long it would probably take ten bottles, anyways... Ares's hair is reddish right now. It was pink, but its all washing out.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@JustGeorge
What color do you want your hair to be at your funeral?

Just continue being good in this life, and doing what your conscience dictates as the right thing to do, pray for Durga and wise sentient beings to guide you, listen to and follow your heart, and I bet you will love what is in store for you on the other side, eternal euphoria with friends, and Tabby and Helen. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oops!:oops:

Maybe a creepy question?

I just know when I got stuck in a flood damn, and everywhere I swam, the rapids pushed me back to the same location, I thought I would die, and kept thinking about my funeral.:eek: