• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

52% of US Voters are embarrassed by Trump

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Rrump has beaten Obama's lowest approval rating with 35%, and the majority of voters are embarrassed to call him their president.

Do you think he has it in him to act like an adult, stop making fun of people's physical appearance, accusing his predecessor of completely unsubstantiated felonies, and getting frustrated with media coverage that he brings on himself?

Kinda hard to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point, right?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
You know who were beasts in the approval rating game were the two Bushs.
Maybe Trump can get GW to mentor him.
upload_2017-4-4_16-0-59.jpeg

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Rrump has beaten Obama's lowest approval rating with 35%, and the majority of voters are embarrassed to call him their president.

Do you think he has it in him to act like an adult, stop making fun of people's physical appearance, accusing his predecessor of completely unsubstantiated felonies, and getting frustrated with media coverage that he brings on himself?

Same guys that wrote the polls saying that Hillary would win the election, eh? :rolleyes:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Even though I do not put a lot of weight in these polls, I see this as great news. As Trump's ratings continue to tank and with midterms around the corner, House Reps and Senators in swing states are beginning to see a problem. They can either distance themselves from the train wreck and give themselves a shot at re-election or they can stand their ground and hand their seats over. Either way, it's a "W" to me.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Do you have an actual thought, or are you just trolling?

That was a statement based on fact, and I'd presume that any information from these sources is likewise tainted, and until further notice, useless. The onus is on them to redeem themselves, it's not my fault they lie. :D

meghanwaterlillies

Maybe drugs help not like him........
Macro plus drugs thanks for religion and evolution. I'm actually muslim I guess, or every religion?

idav

Being
Premium Member
That was a statement based on fact, and I'd presume that any information from these sources is likewise tainted, and until further notice, useless. The onus is on them to redeem themselves, it's not my fault they lie. :D
Who was wrong about the polls when Trump lost the popular vote? Fact.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Well it could be worse with Hillary dillary, I would hate to see what that mad women would have done.:eek:
Probably vote the same as she did in the past which is a far cry better than trumps current record. I don't believe the Rambo picture people paint for Hillary.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Polls are for gauging and have 3 percent plus or minus meaning the polls of the election were accurate as are polls for presidential ratings. Problem is for presidential elections that a one percent difference means we may as well be betting red or black instead of voting.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Who was wrong about the polls when Trump lost the popular vote? Fact.

The popular vote never matters, and our system was designed to specifically prevent popular votes from taking over the country. Looks like it worked, the end. Anyway, the reason why that is the case is to prevent tyranny by the majority, or people in highly populous areas who would, in effect, in a "popular vote only scenario" cancel everyone else's vote so they never have a say.

Thankfully, the founding fathers were much smarter than that.

The continuing flow of deliciously salty liberal tears tells me he is doing a great job.

Don't worry, only 3 3/4 years until you guys get another shot ;)

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
The popular vote never matters, and our system was designed to specifically prevent popular votes from taking over the country. Looks like it worked, the end. Anyway, the reason why that is the case is to prevent tyranny by the majority, or people in highly populous areas who would, in effect, in a "popular vote only scenario" cancel everyone else's vote so they never have a say.

Thankfully, the founding fathers were much smarter than that.
Given the +/- with the polls, they were still accurate.