• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

500 posts in 9 days.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It may not be a record, but it's proof I'm an opinionated so-and-so. :D

Dude! This is almost creepy: I was just ( I mean like a minute ago) looking at the stats and I saw this:

Top Author During Last Week:

technomage 325 (posts) . . . .

I mean "almost creepy" in the sense that this thread was the first thing I saw after I looked at the stats.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Humf! So that is why you are talking to me. Nobody talks to me that many posts. You were racking up presence. It was fun though. :)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I would make a remark about my preference for quality over quantity, but given you've had many posts of quality as well, that might be a touch misplaced.

-_-

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Hahaha,I recall when I first got here I was posting like mad then it all died down. I am not sure if I posted that much in 9 days but I do recall a record of 66(One 6 away from 666) in under an hour. I just got lucky though and started on a hot topic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Woo hoo!
You get a Flying Fingers Award!
images

Daemon Sophic

Congratulations! :cool:
From the dozen or two of yours that I have seen, you write and think well too. :yes:

As Avi1001 asks, how much time do you spend here?
Are you retired? Out of work? Or a student with way too much time on your hands?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Impressive, but the real measure of accomplishment is how many people you've got to put you on ignore with those posts.

technomage

Finding my own way
Impressive, but the real measure of accomplishment is how many people you've got to put you on ignore with those posts.
I've only placed two people on ignore, both for racism. I have no idea how many people have placed me on ignore. Guess I'll have to try harder. ;)

ETA: Excuse me--three on ignore, two for racism, one for ... severe disagreements with his posting style.

Last edited:

technomage

Finding my own way
I wish I lacked as much of a life as you.

Just kidding...or am I*?

*Note: I am. :D
Nah, you're not--you just didn't know it. ;)

I'm disabled--fibromyalgia/CFS--so I do have a lot of time on my hands. But it's all good, because there's a crew here of people every bit as opinionated as I am. :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Well, congratulations! If that accomplishment is unworthy of getting tossed in the green jello mosh pit, then something you wrote in those 500 posts certainly is!

crossfire-albums-edible-paintballs-picture4217-thejello2.jpg

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

When I first started out, it was 75
posts per day. Then it went down to
45 posts per day, until Rev called me
the biggest loser - after which I
stopped posting as much. Now, my
my post rate is in the high teens. Yay!​