• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

50 Bears Waving Good-Bye to Humanity

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
50 Bears Waving Good-Bye to Humanity

From the Bearmageddon News Network

Bears all over the world are coming together to give one final good-bye to all humans.

While some might consider this an innocent gesture, professionals believe the epidemic of paw-waving is a bad omen for humans across the planet. Ursine behavioral scientist Dawson Peabody told BNN reporters, “this is the end for us all,” as he packed up his bags.

Shown below is only a fraction of the bears saluting our deaths.

You have been warned.....

Your friend Wu Wei

367565914_d602b9f781_b.jpg

Daemon Sophic

That reminds me. I recently read about some dolphin who performed a surprisingly sophisticated attempt at a double-backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the "Star Spangled Banner," Oh well. :shrug:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That reminds me. I recently read about some dolphin who performed a surprisingly sophisticated attempt at a double-backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the "Star Spangled Banner," Oh well. :shrug:

the bears are also saying......So long and thanks for all the fish.....

185417.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He was just thanking us for all the fish.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The polar bears reportedly have been passing out hot chocolate. I have wondered about that.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
What number? You mean 42? There are many great numbers out there which one would you hear than 42? Of course the answer is---wait for it---42.
Did you know that 42 cubed equals 7 cubed times 6 cubed? I bet you didn't. This is unusual, and I though you might like to know it.