• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

5 years on RF...

Laika

Premium Member
I joined RF on 2nd January 2015, so I only just realised I’ve officially been here for 5 years. The journey from being 25 to 30 years old certainly would have been very different without this place.

I have tried to leave RF at least three times (one lasting effectively a year I think), but it does prove that “you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!” I still think Hotel California should be our unofficial anthem for that line! No-one can escape the forum! :eek:

Whilst there have been up and downs, what’s kept me here is the people and the community. You get used to hanging round the same group of people and wanting to know what’s going on in their lives.

So here’s to the next 5 years! I hope RF will flourish! Best wishes to you all and have a great 2020. :)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I have tried to leave RF at least three times (one lasting effectively a year I think)
Been trying to escape over 15 years; there is no leaving, there is only realizing RF is our reality.

In my opinion. :innocent:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OMG, I just realized I've been here over 5 years (April 2014). You know what they say about time, flies and fun of course:

animals-time_flies_when_you_re_having_fun-fly-bugs-insects-time-bchn23_low.jpg