• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

5 Million Dollar Reward

Has anyone collected this reward from Mike Lindell for anyone who can disprove his election fraud evidence? Should be easy, right?

Viker

Häxan
Great pillows. Awful politics. If I could I'd match it for anyone who can prove there was fraud. But I'd have to sell everything, pillows included.

Batya

Always Forward
You think that would convince him?
I don't.
To my knowledge, no one's actually made an attempt to disprove the information he's laid out, with the IP addresses, time stamps, packet captures, etc, etc that he has. If the evidence to address those things is out there, I'd actually like to hear about it. If it's there and clearly shows him to be wrong, seems like we'd be seeing it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To my knowledge, no one's actually made an attempt to disprove the information he's laid out, with the IP addresses, time stamps, packet captures, etc, etc that he has. If the evidence to address those things is out there, I'd actually like to hear about it. If it's there and clearly shows him to be wrong, seems like we'd be seeing it.
I've not been following it that closely.
I'll wager that any disproof of any element would
be countered by bringing up some other element.
This happened with 9/11 truthers. They'd talk about
the melting point of steel...I'd address high temp
creep....& they'd ignore that, & go on to something else.

Batya

Always Forward
I've not been following it that closely.
I'll wager that any disproof of any element would
be countered by bringing up some other element.
This happened with 9/11 truthers. They'd talk about
the melting point of steel...I'd address high temp
creep....& they'd ignore that, & go on to something else.
Yes, but something to explain the hard data? The data doesn't lie and it's not subject to political emotions and opinions, so I'd honestly like to see the data honestly considered rather than people just saying that this is right-wing conspiracy theories.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, but something to explain the hard data? The data doesn't lie and it's not subject to political emotions and opinions, so I'd honestly like to see the data honestly considered rather than people just saying that this is right-wing conspiracy theories.
Are the data real?
If so, do they mean what's claimed?
It's just not something I want to investigate.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Nope. Something like 70 allegations of electoral fraud have already been thrown out by the courts. Why would anyone give this idiot the time of day? He would always find a way of wriggling out of paying anyway, that's clear. It's just a silly stunt to try to keep the fantasy alive.

Like this thread, in fact. :D

exchemist

Veteran Member
If his information is that far out in left field and false it would seem easy for someone to show that and collect the cash.
Very funny. This joker would always find a way to avoid paying out.

What he wants is to re-open, in the media, objections that have long since been rejected by the courts.

In fact, if he is so sure, he should take his evidence to court. Right? Why doesn't he do that? Because then the boot would be on the other foot. He would have to be the one to prove, to the satisfaction of the court, that his objections were justified. And he won't get into that because he knows he can't make it stand up. So instead he attempts a publicity stunt.

Well, he can sit on it and swivel. :D And that's what everyone else thinks too.

Last edited: