• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

4200 years since the fall of Atlantis

Burchfam

Next year, 2007, will mark the 4200th anniversary of the sinking of Atland, otherwise known as Atlantis, drung the Great Flood.

Burchfam

Willamena said:
What is your source for this info?

It comes from a religious and mythological text called the Oera Linda Book. I have a full copy of it on my website. Go to the link below, and scroll down the page to the bottom where there's a link.

Burchfam

Willamena said:
Thank you, very much. I could use something to read today.

It's got a lot of interesting things in it concerning the history of Northern Europe, Greece, and India as well, though you have to get past the lists of rules and regulations that take up about the first third of it.

Burchfam

Feathers in Hair said:
Does it have any information on Lemuria? (sp?)

No, not as such. It describes the submergence of a place called Atland in 2194 BC, which is obviously a variant on Atlantis. Later, there is another flood in 307-306 BC in Northern Europe.

JayHawes

Because everywhere we go we are slandered and vilified.

I am slandered and talked about yet I am not ashmed of the Gospel in which I believe. I think we should be proud to believe in what we believe in, if it is truth.

I want you, whoever you are to hold your head high. Dont let others tell you that you are not worth anything.

However considering the fact that your faith practices celabicy i could understand why your people's would slander and vilify you. I dont think they should though, what you do with your body is your choice.

However, do you beleive that your goddess is the only goddess?

JayHawes

Frya had two older sisters, Lyda and Finda, but we do not worship those. Their mother was Irtha (Mother Earth), who is a goddess of course.

There is not alot of information about your religion of " Famism." It seems that it is not accounted for in the western world. Of what nation does your religion exist?