• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

31 Fallacies In 8 Minutes

Earthling

David Henson
Recently I made my aversion to using terminology in argument and debate. It isn't that I don't acknowledge these terms, it's just that when you overcompensate by using many terms in a debate or argument it isn't really good debate. This is for a variety of reasons, some of which are actually mentioned in this list of fallacies. The presenter is very entertaining, in my opinion, and it's a fun and informative video, very useful for those who want to practice the art of debate.

Edited to add: I really didn't know where to put this, so if you need a debate topic, I suppose it could be perhaps if you think terms such as "Strawman" etc. are overused in debates or perhaps do theists use these logical fallacies or not. Use your imagination, I guess.

Last edited: