• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

3000 kg of heroin seized in Gujarat, India exposing Taliban's drug nexus

ajay0

Around 3000 kgs of heroin was seized by Indian law enforcement agencies at India's Mundra Port, worth about Rs 21000 crore or around three billion dollars in the international market.

3,000 kg heroin seized in Gujarat exposes Taliban’s drug nexus

Almost a month after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan, 3,000 kilograms of banned narcotics — heroin, was seized by the Indian law enforcement agencies at Gujarat’s Mundra Port. The investigators estimate that the drugs seized are worth Rs 21,000 crore in the international market and were shipped from Afghanistan

The development raised a serious question about Taliban’s promise to stop drug production and its trade using the soil of Afghanistan.

After taking control of Afghanistan, Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid on August 18 told the media in Kabul that his government was committed to stop the production of narcotics in the country.

“We want to assure our people and the international community that we will not allow the production of any narcotics. From this moment, nobody is allowed in any heroin trade or drug smuggling from Afghanistan,” Zabihullah Mujahid had said.

However, within a month, 3 tonnes of high-quality heroin, originating from Taliban-led Afghanistan, in two consignments reached Gujarat disguised as Talc stone.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Biden is now the Taliban's president of the year.

Couldn't have done it without his help

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Biden beat Trump, hence everything is Biden's fault. That seems to the 'logic' of the right-wingers here.
Then again, wasn't that the narrative when Trump won? Everything was Trump's fault? We have can't uneven weights of judgment.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Then again, wasn't that the narrative when Trump won? Everything was Trump's fault? We have can't uneven weights of judgment.

You see what you want. Trump was blamed for his policies, and his garbage attitude. Not for the stuff Obama did.

But they sure are trying to blame Biden for things Trump did, like negotiating with the Taliban and setting up an impossible withdrawal scenario.

Edit: but this is in A-P politics, if you want to discuss this we can move to another thread.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I really can't see how either Trump or Biden come into this.

The topic appears to be about the Taliban(in Afghanistan) smuggling drugs into Gujarat.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I really can't see how either Trump or Biden come into this.

The topic appears to be about the Taliban(in Afghanistan) smuggling drugs into Gujarat.

I got bit by a mosquito today. Obviously that was either Biden's or Trump's fault.