• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

3 Technologies that you love

Peacewise

Been thinking about the ever increasing technology in our world and of course that I love it for the most part, so I'm wondering what are your 3 favourite pieces of technology, anything from a pencil, a hoe, to a car.

For this thread, please do make them something that you own or use.

1. The pc. i love it, much of my life is based around the pc, entertainment, study, professional life, social activities - like this forum.

2. A squash racket. What a beautiful piece of technology that has given me so much pleasure over the decades and enabled me to play my favourite sport.

3. A heart rate monitor, specifically the Polar RS300X, it's my new boy's toy and adds a new functionality to working out, whilst in time it also will be useful for my personal training.

Well there ya have it. What you waiting for? What 3 pieces of technology do you love?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
1. Internet (computer)

2. Video games (Playstation) Woooooooooo!

3. Pens/ Pencil/ Paint/ Marker/ Crayon and all that. I love drawing. :D

Onkara

1. My Sennheiser hd595
2. My lights, so I can live in the dark
3. Internet to be closer to you all.. ahhh :O

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
- The flush toilet. Probably no invention has done more to eliminate disease.
- The internet. Probably no invention has done more to eliminate productivity.
- Bacon. 'nuff said.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Laptops!
indoor heating
publishing technologies because I looovvveee books

Peacewise

The more I read bout the HTC Desire 'superphone' the more i'm thinking, buy buy buy and add it to my top 3 after a play.

Peacewise

1. The pc. i love it, much of my life is based around the pc, entertainment, study, professional life, social activities - like this forum.

2. A squash racket. What a beautiful piece of technology that has given me so much pleasure over the decades and enabled me to play my favourite sport.

yep those two are the same, but I've done as I was considering...

3. HTC Desire smartphone. Wow, like really wow what a beautiful piece of technology I feel like bloody Captain Kirk with a communicator that does more than his ever did, even in fiction. For me this device really hammered home, or made practical, the concept of a technological singularity.

Smoke

Done here.
So I don't get stuck saying things like "cooking" or "writing," I'll limit myself to technology developed in during the modern era.

Computer/Internet
Antibiotics
Air conditioning