• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2nd Jewish Cemetery Desecrated In Less Than A Week

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What in the HELL are you talking about?

I never claimed he was ignorant, and no one asked me for my education or I'd have reported them under forum rule #1.
Just in case you haven't put me on your ignore list, I went back through your posts here and I did make a mistake in saying you called Obama "ignorant", so I do apologize. I apparently conflated your post with someone else's on another thread whereas that claim was made.

BTW, I am pro-Israel and am Jewish.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I can't even remotely imagine the perspective which holds the view that Trump is a greater threat to the safety of Jewish people than Islam is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't even remotely imagine the perspective which holds the view that Trump is a greater threat to the safety of Jewish people than Islam is.
I can help you understand.
Just put on this button....
th

Shem Ben Noah

INACTIVE
Just in case you haven't put me on your ignore list, I went back through your posts here and I did make a mistake in saying you called Obama "ignorant", so I do apologize. I apparently conflated your post with someone else's on another thread whereas that claim was made.

BTW, I am pro-Israel and am Jewish.

Apology accepted. It's rare to see anyone here admit an error. I also may have over-reacted a bit, eh? Sorry.

I'm also Jewish, a convert these past 25Y. I may have issues with how I've been treated, but that doesn't (can't really) change that fact.

Israel, I'm not always happy with, but we all know the score with that.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Apology accepted. It's rare to see anyone here admit an error. I also may have over-reacted a bit, eh? Sorry.

I'm also Jewish, a convert these past 25Y. I may have issues with how I've been treated, but that doesn't (can't really) change that fact.

Israel, I'm not always happy with, but we all know the score with that.
Thanks so much for the above.

roger1440

I do stuff
With the recent wave of bomb threats and desecration of Jewish cemeteries, I'm left with a question I've often asked but never understood. What are the reasons for Antisemitism? Do you think any of it is jealousy over the fact that in Scripture they were "The Chosen People"? The fact that some Jews were opposed to Christ 2000 years ago is a pathetic reason to despise them today.

Anyhow, I don't think Jews have done anything to warrant the silly things I've heard like "Jews are trying to take over the world". I'm just confused about where such ideas come from.
You can't fix stupid.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member