• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

:)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
My original family name is Khan, which was changed to Jacobs. Jacobs means son of Jacob and Jacob's name was changed to Israel in the Bible. I just combined the two as some mildly cryptic name to make me delude myself into thinking that I am being clever XD
With Jacob, I remember an Indian actor of old, Yakub Khan.

images

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Heya.

I noticed you are Hindu, and saw your avatar pic, and pondered, "Why, blue?" Some interesting things came to be realized, but if I may offer another thought for you, in exchange for the great welcome and thought?

A thought: Look up into the depth of the heavens ('space' if you will, though that term is rather 'empty' sounding) at night, and what do you see? Mostly what with a little bit of what scattered here and there? Now if you said 'black', with a little bit of 'light' (stars), I want you to think a little more deeply. If you were to look even more closely (zoom in) at the 'black' between what you can presently see as 'light', what would you then see? Now, do this a few times, and what do you now "see"? Are you surrounded by 'black' or ...?

If this made sense, let me know. :)

And just to add more confusion, in ancient greece the sky was bronze,