• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 questions: are you a communist

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Communism Test

Me?

communism

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Your Communism score is:
communism

Your personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
My score:

communism

Your personal agreement with communism is moderate, indicating that you support some of communism’s basic principles as put forth by the classical Marxian literature. While you most likely agree with certain communist doctrines, such as the reduction of inequalities and a certain skepticism towards the free market, you most likely also find that other features of communism go a step too far towards collectivized power and control. You also might have noticed that your degree of agreement with communism has fluctuated across your lifetime in accordance with your self-perceived status at various points in your life.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
communism.png

Your personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

This surprised me a little,

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It occurred to me, using communism and Marxism interchangeably works pretty much just like using Christianity and religion interchangeably. It can be understood within a certain context, but best not to use it too much.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It occurred to me, using communism and Marxism interchangeably works pretty much just like using Christianity and religion interchangeably. It can be understood within a certain context, but best not to use it too much.
Yes.

When it comes to online tests like this one, they're very imperfect.

And when it comes to communism, is it Marxism, Marxism-Leninism, Maoism and so forth. Just like religions, there are "sects".

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes.

When it comes to online tests like this one, they're very imperfect.

And when it comes to communism, is it Marxism, Marxism-Leninism, Maoism and so forth. Just like religions, there are "sects".
And there's this weird "Marxist-Libertarian" thingy I've seen a few times. Apparently, according to who you ask, I'm one of them.