• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
It also represents a beginning of any letter(hence word).

Without 'the point' there could never be any written word.

So, I absolutely believe that the message in the OP is
the message is "In the beginning was 'the Point' and not 'The Word'. :palmtree:

Indeed. It is a closed loop. A beginning and an end.

Jedster

Indeed. It is a closed loop. A beginning and an end.

You make a very good point and conclusion, however I suddenly got this image which could provide a different answer

th

and conclude that the OP is really an appeal to bring back winkle-pickers into fashion. Winklepicker - Wikipedia
@SalixIncendium may be behind all this and I hope I'm not accused of blasphemy.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
You make a very good point and conclusion, however I suddenly got this image which could provide a different answer

th

and conclude that the OP is really an appeal to bring back winkle-pickers into fashion. Winklepicker - Wikipedia
@SalixIncendium may be behind all this and I hope I'm not accused of blasphemy.

My viewpoint doesn't take your point of view into account at all. So your words are pointless. In fact, anybody who makes a point to validate your point is pursuing a pointless errand and should be stabbed with the point of a pencil, that is, by countering your points with my words, which are sharper than any two pointed sword.

But I will include the Winklepicker pointed shoe as compulsory in my new world viewpoint because I like the pointiness.

King Phenomenon

IMG_0177.JPG
Well I was going to post something but then I changed my mind and I didn't have anything to post. I tried having administrators delete it. I don't know