• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2070 Christs glorious return

TrueBeliever37

No. I only believe in One God. Deuteronomy 6:4. 1 Corinthans 8:6. Do you not know the Son is the True Light in the same way God His Father is the True God? John 1:9, John 17:3. Isaiah 43:10-11. Titus 1:4, ". . . peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour." You have a huge hole in your understanding. They are distinct Persons, but they are one and the same God. There is only One God.

You just said above his Father is the True God, and that there is only one God.

So now explain how you can follow that up and say they are one and the same God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I find at Acts of the Apostles 4:12 that someone gives Jesus his name, that Giver is the God of Jesus - Revelation 3:12
Jesus is God's anointed one - Psalms 2:2

Jesus has the archangel's voice according to 1 Thessalonians 4:16
The archangel's name is: Michael

I believe the verse does not say that Jesus has the archangel's voice. You are putting words into God's mouth that He did not say.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I believe the verse does not say that Jesus has the archangel's voice. You are putting words into God's mouth that He did not say.
I wonder what does 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Jude 1:9 say about the only archangel _________________________

74x12

The prophecy of Kemosloby. This is a theory that Christ will return to resurrect the dead in 2070 or shortly afterwards. Here is the basis of the theory and scriptural support.

Jesus stood in the temple of the Jews in Jerusalem and stated "tear down this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up again" This statement had multiple meanings. The temple Jesus was standing in was a Temple of God, Jesus' body was a temple of God; And those who believe in Jesus are the body of Christ. Christs body was destroyed on the cross and in 3 days resurrected. He was resurrected early on the third day, already gone before anyone came to look the next morning. The temple of the Jews was destroyed in 70 ad by the Romans. This started the timer for the resurrection. Christ promised to return to resurrect his church, i.e. those who believe in him. "But do not let this one fact escape you, The Lord is not slow at keeping his promise, he is patient not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance, therefore let 1 day be 1000 years. 2 Peter 3:9; Some simple math says the third day is 2070-3070, and Christ said " I will come quickly like a thief in the night" So very shortly after 2070, paralleling the resurrection of Christ. Gone before morning.

Romans 6:5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.
The temple will rebuilt so the antichrist can defile it and proclaim himself god sitting in it. the whole world will worship him before the real true Jesus returns.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I wonder what does 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Jude 1:9 say about the only archangel _________________________

I believe that is easy "for the Lord Himself, will descend from heaven (not Heaven) accompanied by a cry of command, accompanied by the voice of an archangel and accompanied by the sound of the trumpet of God."

As for Jude it says nothing about Jesus.

Bree

The single most important “indicator” in the Bible is Jesus Himself, saying, “some of you yet living” will be around when it comes. I can’t help but wonder who, from among those around Jesus at the time, is still living. We ought to track them, if we really want to know when it’s all gonna go kaboom!

Matt 16: 27 For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels,+ and then he will repay* each one according to his behavior.+ 28 Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here who will not taste death at all until first they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom.”+

Matt 17:1
Six days later Jesus took Peter and James and his brother John along and led them up into a lofty mountain by themselves.+ 2 And he was transfigured before them; his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant* as the light.+... 5 While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud+ said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.+ Listen to him.”+

His apostles witnessed this. It was a forevision of Jesus coming into his kingdom. And the reason why we can say that this what the verse does mean is because years later Peter wrote this:

2Pet 1:16 No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but rather, we were eyewitnesses of his magnificence.+ 17 For he received from God the Father honor and glory when words such as these* were conveyed to him by the magnificent glory: “This is my Son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved.”+ 18 Yes, these words we heard coming from heaven while we were with him in the holy mountain.19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure

They saw Jesus in the Kingdome of God when they were given this vision. Its what gave them such confidence that everthing Jesus was telling them about the future was assured. Gods stamp of approval was on it and it was as good as done.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Matt 16: 27 For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels,+ and then he will repay* each one according to his behavior.+ 28 Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here who will not taste death at all until first they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom.”+

Matt 17:1
Six days later Jesus took Peter and James and his brother John along and led them up into a lofty mountain by themselves.+ 2 And he was transfigured before them; his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant* as the light.+... 5 While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud+ said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.+ Listen to him.”+

His apostles witnessed this. It was a forevision of Jesus coming into his kingdom. And the reason why we can say that this what the verse does mean is because years later Peter wrote this:

2Pet 1:16 No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but rather, we were eyewitnesses of his magnificence.+ 17 For he received from God the Father honor and glory when words such as these* were conveyed to him by the magnificent glory: “This is my Son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved.”+ 18 Yes, these words we heard coming from heaven while we were with him in the holy mountain.19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure

They saw Jesus in the Kingdome of God when they were given this vision. Its what gave them such confidence that everthing Jesus was telling them about the future was assured. Gods stamp of approval was on it and it was as good as done.
Yes, very nice. But since obviously I think that scripture is pretty much useless -- what do YOU have to say? In your own voice.

John1.12

Free gift
Exactly, Just like nobody knows the hour when Christ was resurrected from the tomb, nobody knows the day of Christs return. But sometime soon after 2070
The prophecy of Kemosloby. This is a theory that Christ will return to resurrect the dead in 2070 or shortly afterwards. Here is the basis of the theory and scriptural support.

Jesus stood in the temple of the Jews in Jerusalem and stated "tear down this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up again" This statement had multiple meanings. The temple Jesus was standing in was a Temple of God, Jesus' body was a temple of God; And those who believe in Jesus are the body of Christ. Christs body was destroyed on the cross and in 3 days resurrected. He was resurrected early on the third day, already gone before anyone came to look the next morning. The temple of the Jews was destroyed in 70 ad by the Romans. This started the timer for the resurrection. Christ promised to return to resurrect his church, i.e. those who believe in him. "But do not let this one fact escape you, The Lord is not slow at keeping his promise, he is patient not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance, therefore let 1 day be 1000 years. 2 Peter 3:9; Some simple math says the third day is 2070-3070, and Christ said " I will come quickly like a thief in the night" So very shortly after 2070, paralleling the resurrection of Christ. Gone before morning.

Romans 6:5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.
The rapture could happen today .

John1.12

Free gift
Hi Folks..

As always Christ Himself is the only one to trust..His original truth from Thomas :
This sounds like the stuff I was into .' The course in miracles ' and such . 'New age '. I see as demoniclly inspired now .

Now I bet you are REAL confused...lol...bare with me..

Ok - so whats THAT all about..???...I tell you it is about revealing the CHRIST and how to attain it - This "second coming" - is a PERSONAL ENDEAVOUR - an INDIVIDUAL transformation that we each must now undertake FOR OUR SELF..

As always - it is about SELF AWARENESS - KNOWING THE SELF - fully and completely just as the first two quotes express - come to know the Self first NOT as a "mortal man" - but as an ETERNAL SOUL....Look clearly - He tells them the RELIGIOUS "truth" is WRONG - NOT TRUTH and that they are MISLED about this issue of WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE and the ONLY way to discover it legitimately is to come to this complete state of SELF AWARENESS..Forget the religious version - He has warned us clearly they simply DO NOT KNOW TRUTH...

WHO you ACTUALLY ARE !!! NOT a "mortal man" but an eternal Soul !!! KNOW the Self FULLY He says - EXPERIENCE directly that which you ARE always... The quote He speaks of stripping without shame - casting clothes off and dancing on them as children do - He IS speaking about OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES - His is a metaphysical truth ALWAYS - and this is precisely and exactly the "second coming" and the WAY to attain it.. we MUST come to know the Self so intimately that we can literally STEP OUTSIDE OUR BODY and DISCARD IT !!!

I just vouch from direct experiences such things are valid, attainable, natural, just as He says.. If we want truth of Christ then understand fuly it is ONLY delivered to the mind that is FREE of the body entirely - inhabiting a NEW form - see the quote about nursing babies above - the TRUST that the baby exhibits is ESSENTIAL - it allows the truth to be known directly if you trust the SELF in that complete manner and attain that PEACE OF MIND that the nursing babe has , as He then explains..

When you make "two into one" - means the MIND Folks - the now broken mind - surface part here seems seperate and divided to "subconscious self" below yes..?...This divide must be first mended - I could show you more on this aspect - a lot more - but to keep it short (for me) lol i will just say meditation is the key - do this sufficiently He says and you WILL LEAVE THE BODY it is as simple and as straight forward as that...Inevitable..

When you make the INNER be like the OUTER and release your Soul - then the UPPER becomes also the LOWER as spiritual realms now co exist as ONE EXPERIENCE - you will no longer be human - not male nor female - but will have eyes in place of mortal eyes and hands in place of mortal hands etc etc - your SELF IMAGE is RECREATED in SPIRIT FORM for as said you are now having an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - and it is in THIS STATE OF MIND that the KINGDOM is revealed and THROUGH this process we gain ACCESS TO the Kingdom itself.... When this is acheived then look -messengers and prophets -SPIRITUAL ENTITIES - come to give you the needed counsel..

WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN they desperately ask..??

It HAS HAPPENED ALREADY and you MISSED IT He replies !! I tell you (all) it happens EVERY TIME YOU SLEEP and rest deeply - your Soul DOES leave your body Folks and yet you remained fully ignorant of this fact as most do not know or understand the Self and our nature sufficiently enough (yet)..

But all the PREVIOUS prophets spoke of YOU the Christ they say - and He says - yer they did but YOU yourelves do not yet know your SELF - the LIVING ONE who is ALWAYS in your PRESENCE - and so their religious testimony is useless to you and merely a dead thing He warned..

All about coming to a state of SELF AWARENESS - a COMPLETE state of Self awareness - AS Christ - as the Father beyond, once free from the mortal realms after mortal death...Through THIS process alone the Christ is revealed - and it is ALWAYS an inner journey of Self discovery leading to a direct experience of the Divine..

The second coming happens when we ourselves BECOME the Christ FOR our Self...As always - for those with ears to hear..

rational experiences

Veteran Member
CH gases in science like CH4 methane

The hex of magic in science designs in gases the spirit.

Spirit a rose were arisen out of God O mass earth as st one. So we said CH Rist spirit is heavenly mass. Said it all as past tense.

To describe only.

So CHrist never went anywhere otherwise natural history would no longer exist.

A contradiction is the Bible's teaching.

If you contradict a gas it means you burnt it out.

Mass of it gone as a term a body of. Minused.

Min limited amount.
Min used as a minus.

2070 by twelve increments counting a cycle is around the sun.

So the year in the future science claims the body mass removed will eventually by accrual get returned.

Stating asteroid stone gas will put it back by God the stone body. The star condition.

Why in the past human law forbade nuclear science burning out natural stone gases in two places.

Lucky out of space mysteriously cooled the gas itself unlike stone cooling. Otherwise we all would have been burnt to death.

Holy space womb the mystery therefore allowed us to see how wrong we are before we achieve it.

Faithofchristian

The rapture could happen today .

So your saying that Jesus Christ is coming to rapture people out, that it could happen today..

So in what book and chapter and verses in the bible/scriptures where Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to rapture people out..
Where is that written at in the
Bible/Scriptures????

What would you say....If you were to find out that God is against the rapture...
that Jesus Christ said no such a thing as coming to rapture people out..
All that is....is man's teachings and doctrines in the churches.

The Lord Jesus Christ given in his book of Revelation...his last Prophecy.....that when his last Prophecy happens brings the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended.....then Jesus Christ returns..
But not until his last Prophecy happens first.
Which bring the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended.
Then Jesus Christ returns..

So what good is the rapture going to do..
Seeing that Jesus Christ cannot return until his last Prophecy happens first.
Which brings the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended then Jesus Christ returns...but not until his last Prophecy happens first..

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you say as just a human Jesus was born a baby in his mother's womb.

I am a man baby born to my human mother. Are all men Jesus?

What topics are you referring as a man in I will discuss Sion.

Fusion.
Fission. One anti against the other?

First a theist would quote O earth owned it's spirits gases. Birthed.

So O the planet owned by a fake birth falsely said a man god O and a female God O. Not either.

Immaculate clear gases space a fake womb. Sacrificed natural light also in space womb.

One science answer.

What was your baby man human answer?

Not God he would say.

My human mother's ovary ova ovah was damaged. My babies cell.

I cannot be born if my human mother's body cell is harmed.

So I told a story. The heavens healed the ovary in its womb human female mother via evolution from Moses mutation by a timed historic evolution as I taught what was healing.

It took a long time for the God heavens to return and allow the holy ox regeneration.

A teaching he said. Symbol christ spirit the holy ox. Oxygen support generation.

You would then enquire about the reasons.

Gas mass is gods Christ spirit would force pressure changes. By mass presence. Holding water at the ground where oxygen would regenerate in the nature garden in water

Holy water he said is very important.

To teach means you need to be taught.

He confessed.

I murdered my teacher. My holy brother.

Who taught afterwards?

Anyone who was given visions.

Many visions.
Many warnings.
Many truths

John1.12

Free gift
So your saying that Jesus Christ is coming to rapture people out, that it could happen today..

So in what book and chapter and verses in the bible/scriptures where Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to rapture people out..
Where is that written at in the
Bible/Scriptures????

What would you say....If you were to find out that God is against the rapture...
that Jesus Christ said no such a thing as coming to rapture people out..
All that is....is man's teachings and doctrines in the churches.

The Lord Jesus Christ given in his book of Revelation...his last Prophecy.....that when his last Prophecy happens brings the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended.....then Jesus Christ returns..
But not until his last Prophecy happens first.
Which bring the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended.
Then Jesus Christ returns..

So what good is the rapture going to do..
Seeing that Jesus Christ cannot return until his last Prophecy happens first.
Which brings the end to the tribulation and then immediately after the tribulation has ended then Jesus Christ returns...but not until his last Prophecy happens first..
1 thes 4
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15¶For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Then Jacobs trouble begins. After the tribulation is when Jesus comes to the mount of Olives .

Faithofchristian

1 thes 4
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15¶For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Then Jacobs trouble begins. After the tribulation is when Jesus comes to the mount of Olives .

You gave nothing where Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..
Where did The Lord Jesus Christ say in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John..
That he's coming to Rapture people out..
I do not want what some else said..

I want you to give where Jesus Christ said, himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..
So where is it written that Jesus Christ said he's coming to Rapture people out.

John1.12

Free gift
You gave nothing where Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..
Where did The Lord Jesus Christ say in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John..
That he's coming to Rapture people out..
I do not want what some else said..

I want you to give where Jesus Christ said, himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..
So where is it written that Jesus Christ said he's coming to Rapture people out.
I'm not a ' red letter only' believer.

Faithofchristian

I'm not a ' red letter only' believer.

That doesn't say much...
If you believe that Jesus Christ is coming to rapture you out..
So where's the proof of evidence that Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to rapture you out...
Otherwise all your doing is putting words in the mouth of Jesus Christ that he didn't say himself...