• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2070 Christs glorious return

John1.12

Free gift
There you go again...Saying that Jesus Christ is coming to Rapture people out.

But you fail to give in what book and chapter and verses in the bible scriptures where The Lord Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..

Therefore where is it written that Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out.
If you say that Jesus Christ is coming to Rapture people out.
And in those 66 books of the bible that you given proves that God is against those who teach people they will be Raptured ( Fly) to save their souls.
1 Corinthians 15:51

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,”

. Who reveals this MYSTERY ? ( A mystery is something ' hidden ' not revealed/ made known fully in the OT ) Jesus? Moses ? Noah ? Oprah Winfrey?

John1.12

Free gift
That doesn't prove that Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out..
Where is it written that Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out.
In what book and chapter and verses in the bible scriptures where exactly it's written that Jesus Christ said himself that he's coming to Rapture people out.
When have I said that in order for their to be something True in the bible , Jesus has to have said it ? Could you show where I've said this ? Its you that has this strange criteria . How silly is this ? Most things that are biblical truths , Jesus never said it .

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O earth first.
Heavens evolved.

Evolution status thesis human science thinker. Status evolution as a topic.

For science only. Human answers as a human for science statements.

We don't own any scientific human thesis.

Before a human the information is not human as you are not allowed to use to compare a present human body to information stating non human presence.

In science if you quote non human presence it is meant. In total explanation the information is not human owned. It is owned only by what I am observing.

Why it was known in human law as a human review that science lied.

Comparing human presence by our presence theoretically to a non human presence.

Reason science claimed it pre owned all the answers by looking back.

Science claim I pre own all answers claiming it human inferred maths calculus human imposed and formulas human theories.

Humans doing all calculations.

When earth was owner of burning origins. Evolved itself and was not counting nor theorising it's bodily changes.

Whilst always existing as a human just a human.

Christ he said is a historic heavens spirit that evolved presence Christ in the past. End evaluated stated past of presence CHrist. Gases that had arisen out of planet body.

History only.

There never was any reformation CHrist in 2070 future. False prophecy by humans who falsify science answers.

Claiming they own answers to non existence also.

Which is one biblical warning against false preaching as a human in theism.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Then you confess Jesus is the Father.

I believe Jesus is one with the Father. That is not the same thing as being the Father. Both concepts are a division of God but God can not be divided. So it is just a concept not a reality. All we need to know is that God is the resident Spirit in Jesus.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The rapture could happen today .

I believe Mat. 24 has a rapture reference with a precedent:

Mat. 24:30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I believe Jesus is one with the Father. That is not the same thing as being the Father. Both concepts are a division of God but God can not be divided. So it is just a concept not a reality. All we need to know is that God is the resident Spirit in Jesus.
Christ is first. CH gases present that arose in ancient history evolution in heavens.

Then you say Jesus Christ as if Jesus preceded Christ. False reasoned.

Satanists claim Satan existed before O origin God earth in science. Consuming law.

Man is born a baby not named.

Civilization elite control governed naming by science invention trade.

Said all humans have to be named so I can keep records.

Christ is holy in our heavens is not one as sciences first God as stone...nor gods inner hell.

Theists said I let the criminal Jesus out and the real Jesus was sacrificed.

In fact no Jesus existed it is a discussion in theism causes as science.

That statement said Jesus is not God. Reasoned why man holy baby human life was sacrificed. Medical healer advice genesis. Gene. Isis. Jesus. The sis.

God O stone sealed.
Gods inner O region volcanic hell.

In theism. Stating facts. Teaching.

The question what did a theist quote Jesus as a correct term. No Jesus was the correct term. As life should not be sacrificed yet it was. Jesus was not God. No man is God statement. Ignored.

False preaching you need to be sacrificed to be saved.

The natural environment owned our highest health.

A baby human born a man.
A man living as a human spiritually.
A man's DNA attacked sacrificed suffering stigmata who gave science warnings. Was ignored. A human teaching to humans.

Given titles by status superior realisation of humans spirituality.

Science caused a large earth attack.
Temple blew up as proof.

Event wrong as Jesus. As Jesus was not the first answer CHrist. Answer was advice.

Science statement no man is God.

God owned gas spirit history. Man never owned it. We live inside water oxygenated atmosphere.

Name of the origin self....hu man. Equal two hu man's. Healthy spiritual. Man and woman. Human babies x two.

Using naming correctly as origin status.

Jesus status claim. A state that was meant by assessment. No man is God or gods spirits why a man was sacrificed. Jesus the answer about the humans life.

Jesus therefore did not create man otherwise man would not be sacrificed.

Teaching theists did not own a string theory to human presence from out of space beginnings.

Saviour teaching stated....
Saviour wandering star had put back gas mass removed in Egyptian nuclear heavens burn. Not named. The star body.

Man inferred the star message was given as the Jesus man statement. Reason I am being sacrificed yet still living saved. Gases extra burning in heavens the reason.
Ice was reborn every end of year. Not named.
Human genesis DNA life body had healed returned. Not named.

Then like Moses incident was sacrificed by fall of man again. Radiation fallout. Same reasoning as the ancients science.

Science applies naming in thesis itself as human men.

The science ancient attack. Title Moses.
The new science attack. Titled Jesus.

Humans said gods forms from the one earth had saved our life. Holy light present. Holy water present. The spirits God owned. Holy spirit's had saved us. Earth owned.

Jesus event. Light removed and heavens became dark.
Ground water by extra present radiation mass above us had evaporated off ground.

Water ground loss caused particle release sink holes opened as water gone from stone seal. Earth God entombed gases were then released.

Emptied of stone spirit. No water either.

Sink holes open most still have water inside the seal.

Only a very hot wandering star attack would make water disappear out of sin hole.

Why heavens went dark. Only the vacuum voids light.

Noah's Moses event sink holes filled up by flooding rain the warning. Witness event removed. Opened emptied tomb. Not realised by theist.

Why it was given a new title and not returned Moses event as advice of scientific thesis.

Reason. Vacuum space womb void applied earths heavens cooling.

Removed extra radiation.
Light returned.
Water returned to ground state the saviour above us. Clouds. Witnessed raining by clouds present with image of man in them cooled burning gas spirits.

Event of Jesus. How water from clouds saved life as the same Noah's Ark Moses theme of the past.

A human scientific analogy what the earths heavens does to save life.

John1.12

Free gift
I believe Mat. 24 has a rapture reference with a precedent:

Mat. 24:30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other
I don't believe Matt 24 has anything to do with the Rapture .